$75,000 – $85,000 a year
Full Job Description
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for Fuku’s digital footprint, spanning organic social media, paid media, app, web, and third-party platforms. This highly creative individual will help lead Fuku’s brand storytelling and create compelling content that showcases our epic food, team, and community of fried chicken lovers. Day-to-day responsibilities include social media strategy, campaign planning, content creation and management, performance and guest feedback reporting, and influencer engagement. This role requires someone who has a pulse on social trends, a knack for growing and engaging digital audiences, and hunger for producing drool-worthy content. The ideal candidate is both collaborative within a small team and comfortable working independently, all while multi-tasking and hitting deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The Digital Marketing Manager reports to the Director of Marketing and collaborates with agency and freelance partners. You must live in the NYC-Metro area to be considered for this remote/ hybrid role. This role requires you to be on-site for scheduled photoshoots, activations, and other marketing initiatives around NYC.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee social strategy and campaign planning, day-to-day content management, creating concepts and execution, identifying social trends, and performance reporting
- Develop and execute marketing plans and budgets with the support and consultation of the Director of Marketing
- Manage and oversee all digital channels, including social media, website, Fuku App, Google Business sites, Yelp sites, and third-party delivery service providers
- Plan and build organic and paid social media strategies for limited-time menu offerings (LTOs), partnerships, giveaways, and evergreen brand campaigns
- Liaise with Digital Marketing Agency and implement paid marketing tactics that drive sales and increase ROI
- Oversee community management, including moderating UGC content, addressing guest feedback, and ensuring engagement is timely and on-brand
- Own outreach, communication, and coordination with influencers, creators, and contracted partners, including photographers and videographers
- Lead execution of in-house and off-site photoshoots
- Compile reports and recaps sharing valuable insights and learnings from data and community
- Analyze and optimize channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure performance meets or exceeds targets; present results to leadership
- Continually test new content types and channels based on industry trends and channel reporting
- Oversee the tracking and reporting of guest feedback and development of best practices
- Assist with management of freelance photographer(s), graphic designer(s), and other outside consultants
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3-6 years of experience in marketing required; restaurant, retail, or agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated success in management roles, including analytical & problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing platforms and media channels (Mailchimp, SEO, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, Snap Chat) to drive brand awareness and loyalty
- Experience with email marketing tools (Mailchimp, Customer.io, etc.)
- Experience with campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics
- Proven record of producing impactful content that increases audience, engagement, and buzz
- Experience building effective campaigns and strategies on paid media channels (Meta Business Suite, Google Ads, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills; ability to leverage data analytics, metrics, and guest behavior trends to drive actionable insights
- Exceptional and creative copywriting, editing, and grammatical skills
- Early adopter of social trends with a passion for innovation
- Strong creative judgment to recognize engaging and on-brand content (visuals and copy)
- Experience managing a mobile app and loyalty program to build off Fuku’s existing customer base and drive repeat customer visits via the Fuku app preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and organizational skills.
The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, occasionally lifting 15 – 50 pounds during photoshoots or activations, sitting, use of a keyboard, staring at a computer screen for 4 to 8 hours, standing, bending, squatting, and moving intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Fuku reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Fuku or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Fuku is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), transgender status or gender dysphoria, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, unemployment status, familial status as that term is described under the New York State Human Rights Law (if you are employed in New York State), caregiver or partnership status as those terms are defined under the New York City Human Rights Law (if you are employed in New York City) or other protected status under any applicable federal, state or local law.