$42 an hour
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- US work authorization (Required)
- Account analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Job Title: Marketing Consultant-Seasonal Marketing Manager-(Temporary 6 months or longer)
FSLA status: Non-Exempt
Location: Remote-Prefer Eastern Time Zone
Pay Rate: $42.00
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Marketing Consultant-Seasonal Marketing Manager to join our team for a one year or longer temporary assignment with the possibility of becoming a permanent position. If you feel you are qualified by the description below, please apply for a chance to interview and discuss your skills & qualifications.
You’ll join and work with a team of talented people who enjoy solving tough problems and improving the healthcare industry. They believe in supporting both personal and professional growth. That means, they pay attention to goals, celebrate milestones and highly encourage learning opportunities.
As the Manager of Seasonal Marketing, you’ll be part of the team focused on driving the seasonal business utilizing marketing solutions across paid (e.g. Digital, SEM/ SEO, Social, Radio, TV), owned (e.g. email, in-store) and earned (e.g. influencers). The Sr. Consultant will play a critical role in supporting marketing efforts and working cross-functionally to help ensure marketing initiatives deliver the necessary business and consumer outcomes on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy. Partnering closely with the Sr. Marketing Manager you will drive omni-channel retail trips. This role will report to the Senior Marketing Manager of Seasonal and will work closely with many cross-functional partners including retail Merchandising, Digital, Loyalty & Personalization Store Operations, Finance, Legal & external Agencies.
- Ownership and end-to-end accountability for large scale projects from initiation through execution – write marketing brief, gain stakeholder alignment, brief internal & external creative agency partners, creative approval and implementation
- Plan and oversee execution of key marketing tactics, including the quarterly development of creative assets, and hand off to appropriate parties ahead of deadlines
- Provide reporting on marketing campaign projections, results while in-market, and at campaign close using data from agency partners as well as internal sources (Adobe analytics)
- Leverage analytics to forecast and measure marketing channel performance, inform channel trends, and utilize data to assist Senior Manager with end of month reporting needs
- Grow your marketing skills by supporting Senior Marketing Manager on larger, more complex projects to ensure successful delivery and results
- Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization and lead cross-functional teams to ensure consistent communication and execution of strategy
- Work closely with Insights team to field customer research and apply learning’s into actionable strategy
- Export and prioritize featured promo details to our marketing agency on a weekly basis by pulling from the merchandising system
- Maintain up to date inventory on shared drive of all creative files, reporting, and campaign documents as they relate to our marketing channels
- Conduct competitive analysis to identify strengths, weaknesses and opportunities.
· 3+ year(s) of Marketing with a strong foundation of business, retailer, and consumer understanding
· 2+ years(s) referral programs, product/brand marketing
· Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business or Finance
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Other functions and accountabilities may be assigned from time to time. Regular attendance is an essential function of this position. To perform this job successfully, the employee will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Requires sitting for long periods of time. Some bending, stretching or reaching required. Requires the physical dexterity to operate a keyboard, calculator, telephone, copier and other office equipment as necessary. Requires ability to perform data entry functions for 95% of the scheduled work shift and perform duties in a fast-paced environment with high demands and tight deadlines. Requires ability to view computer monitor for long periods of time without eyestrain.
About NTT Data, Inc.
NTT DATA, Inc. partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA, Inc. is part of the NTT DATA family of companies, together comprising a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and is part of NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Learn more at https://us.nttdata.com/en/.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex sexual orientation genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protested by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- Product Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account analysis: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote