Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $23.8K – $30.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Sandy, UT.
Full Job Description
Paid Digital Marketing Internship
Location: Remote/Sandy, UT
Medsphere positively impacts patient care by delivering award-winning healthcare IT solutions and software for providers of every size and budget.
We are an accomplished organization of committed clinical and technology professionals working to make quality healthcare IT solutions accessible to organizations of virtually any size, shape or budget. We love working here because we care about each other and about the people who benefit from our products.
Medsphere is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Intern to assist with content creation, website SEO, and other digital marketing initiatives. Your role will be to work with the Director of Digital Marketing to strategize and create several new and ongoing marketing campaigns. You will work to generate new ideas that positively impact the organization and be responsible for reporting on project status and results. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain practical experience in various activities of digital marketing, content creation, SEO, social media, and design.
We know there is no job description that can measure a person’s attitude, aptitude, or amplitude (the ability to turn it up a notch) and highly encourage you to apply.
- Work with team members to help with creating new content.
- Assist with the creation of blogs, infographics, white papers, and videos.
- Assist with website SEO within our SEO management tool.
- Manage daily social posts for Medsphere’s multiple brands.
- Assist with internal design projects.
- Strengthen your graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite tools.
- Learn to work with different marketing team members and departments
- Explore a variety of different marketing tools
- Learn the ins and outs of campaign management from start to finish
- Advance your SEO knowledge, advertising, and website development
- In the process of obtaining a degree in Marketing. Undergraduate and Graduate students will be considered.
- Highly creative
- Digital literacy
- Though not required, we’ll be even more excited if you have experience working with:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible time off plan
- Great working environment
- Flexible work hours
Medsphere is an equal opportunity employer.