Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $32.8K – $41.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Orlando, FL.
Full Job Description
IZEA (NASDAQ: IZEA) provides leading Fortune 500 brands with SaaS technology and professional services to develop highly scalable Influencer Marketing and bespoke Content Marketing initiatives. A Russell 1000 component, IZEA has been recognized and awarded repeatedly for its campaign work, technological innovation, most importantly, as a ‘top place to work’ and ‘best work-life balance’ as rated by its team members.
The company serves as a champion for the growing Creator Economy, enabling individuals to monetize their content, creativity, and influence. IZEA launched the industry’s first-ever influencer marketing platform in 2006 and has since facilitated nearly 4 million transactions between online buyers and sellers.
IZEA is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to our company.
Headquartered in Central Florida, we provide a modern, remote workplace that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints. Our team member locale concentrations currently span 95 cities and 12 countries around the world.
Digital Strategy Intern
IZEA’s workforce is 100% remote and the ideal candidate thrives with the freedom and flexibility this structure provides.
Do you have a passion for social media and influencer marketing? We are searching for an ambitious Intern who excels in all things internet and will help support our sales and strategy efforts in a fast moving environment.
You will have the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of influencer campaigns and get an in-depth understanding of the influencer marketing landscape.
The best Digital Strategy Interns are genuinely excited about influencer marketing and the evolving industry. They are patient, motivated, and great communicators. If you’re looking to start a career in marketing, advertising, sales, strategy or social media, this is the internship for you!
We’re looking for Undergraduate Juniors & Seniors and Graduate-level students who are interested in a remote internship this Fall. Best fits are those majoring in or have experience in the following areas: Marketing, PR, Advertising or Communications. You will report to an Client Partner who works closely with clients to earn their Influencer Marketing business.
- Currently recruiting for Fall 2022 (September – December)
- All IZEA internships are for-credit-only arrangements
- Students must receive academic credit for the internship, please confirm with your school that this is available
- Must have working equipment with a stable internet connection to carry out the necessary tasks.
- NDA paperwork will need to be signed by students
- Availability for at least 15-20 hours a week
- Relevant work assignments across IZEA departments including Client Development, Campaign Management, Influencer Ecosystem and Customer Service.
- Personnel and time to assist interns
- An assessment of individual interns at the end of the program
As a Digital Strategy Intern, you will gain experience with:
- Industry research to determine when accounts have transitioned agencies, new products/programs are launching, etc.
- Aid in client prospecting and custom pitch creation when needed
- Assist Client Partners (CP) in major client meeting preparation
- Research competitors that clients mention or could be considering to be able to articulate IZEA benefits over those competitors
- Gathering consumer research, including social media usage, purchase behavior, interests, etc. across a variety of industries to incorporate into new campaign pitches and ongoing campaigns.
- Helping create guides on industry trends & best practices to share with the Client Development team. Recent examples include Social Trends Reports for TikTok and Twitch, Shifting Generational Trends, and Changes in Consumer Food and Beverage Preferences.
- Supporting the Strategy team in creative brainstorm sessions and concept ideation with Client Partners for prospective and existing campaigns.
- Conduct industry research to help create client facing trend reports.
You will also learn about:
- Emerging social platforms, social and marketing trends
- How to think critically about bigger marketing objectives
- The basics of influencer marketing – from research to outreach tactics and tracking
- Exposure to other cross-functional teams
- An individual with experience (0-2 years) and interest in Strategy
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Passionate about influencer marketing, content marketing, and digital strategy.
- Able to collaborate and work well within a team.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to balance multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Motivated and focused while working independently due to the virtual nature of this internship
- Strong Time management skills
- Problem Solver
- You have experience with SEO and familiarity with tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Google trends, Pinterest trends.
Why would you want to work here?
The act of hiring is not simply to up the headcount or to fill a seat quickly. When we hire at IZEA, it’s to add to our strong existing roster of talent and choose the right individual to impact, collaborate, commit, inspire, and grow alongside our tenured teams.
IZEA has been ranked a ‘Top Place to Work’ by the Orlando Sentinel for the past 5 years and has been recognized by Comparably as a ‘Top 50 Best Work-Life Balance’ employer. We take great pride in creating a positive work environment for all our employees – from our investment in team member ongoing education, to the ability to influence real change across our business – we are dedicated to your long-term growth and success.
At IZEA, you have an opportunity to make an impact on a global scale. IZEA connects leading brands with a network of nearly one million opt-in creators ranging from TikTok stars to travel bloggers and everyone in-between. We are the pioneers fueling the democratization of information, entertainment, marketing, and commerce. Our platforms fuel the burgeoning Creator Economy, filled with the next generation of artists, poets, filmmakers, photographers, thought leaders, comics, actors, and musicians. What you do here will impact hundreds of thousands of people directly and influence the actions of millions more.
We provide a modern, virtual workplace that welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and viewpoints. IZEA places value on action and results. We seek individuals that thrive in a challenging and fast-evolving work environment. While the company is over 15 years old, our executives remain active player-coaches – they roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty by working side-by-side with our team members across all levels of seniority to accomplish our common goals. IZEA is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to our company.
If you are the very best at what you do and seeking an opportunity to attack the “never been done before” with a passionate team of dreamers and doers, we encourage you to apply.
California residents, please use the following link to view the types of information we may gather from California residents who are applicants, employees, or contractors of IZEA, and how we use such information: https://izea.com/california-employee-applicant-independent-contractor-privacy-notice