Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $26.6K – $33.6K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Alpharetta, GA.
Full Job Description
We are seeking a Marketing Intern to join our growing team at Mark Spain Real Estate. The right candidate will support the Marketing Team by means of content marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, digital marketing strategy and mass media. The following outline illustrates the responsibilities of the Mark Spain Marketing Intern for 2020 and 2021. Looking for a self motivated, direct and results oriented person.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist with reputation management and review response.
- Serve agents with marketing needs including but not limited to flyers, brochures, and social media.
- Manage and maintain all creative assets and marketing files.
- Audit agent use of social media to maintain Mark Spain Real Estate’s branding
- Contribute to content marketing strategy including writing blogs optimized for SEO.
- Assist with data entry and reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis.
- Audit email marketing content for regular updates and optimizations
- Maintain the company’s intranet as requested and audit quarterly.
- Contribute to maintaining the company’s website including updating videos and images as required.
- Respond to all employee and agent requests including ordering logo inventory and marketing materials as required.
- Complete research as requested by the marketing team or company leadership.
- Design social media and blog graphics as needed.
Ideal Marketing Intern Skills:
- Highly organized and solutions-oriented
- Strong decision maker
- Strives to be self-managed
- Able to operate off limited information and fill in the gaps requiring little management
- Self-starter who strives for excellence
- Focused on assisting and service-minded
- Comfortable in navigating conflict
- High-energy, people-focused
Recommended Skills to Have / Grow Into:
- Google Drive proficiency: Slides, Sheets, Docs, Calendar
- WordPress proficiency/Copywriting proficiency
- Trailhead Marketing Cloud
- Google Analytics Certification/Google Ads Certifications
- Facebook Business Manager: Facebook Blueprint
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Canva proficiency
- Microsoft proficiency