Data growth is out of control – with so much data being generated, it’s expensive to analyze and difficult to make sense of.
At Edge Delta, we are introducing the world’s first edge observability platform giving developers, DevOps, and SRE teams visibility and clarity into all their data as soon as it’s created. By introducing the freedom to decouple where data is analyzed from where it’s stored, our unique approach lets teams consume and analyze outputs (logs, metrics, events, traces, telemetry) at the source – how we’ve defined the edge.
In less technical terms, you can think of Edge Delta like an array of deep-space telescopes for distant galaxies of data. Where the night sky may have one seemed vast, dark, and inaccessible, Edge Delta brings all of its wondrous nuances and mysteries into clear focus. Our product provides new and instant insights about what once felt like distant nebulas and galaxies of data. Now you can see it, know it, understand it, and take action on it.
Edge Delta is hiring a Content Producer to support all marketing-related content initiatives, including planning, producing, and analyzing the results of written content while iteratively advancing Edge Delta’s editorial thought leadership.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with subject matter experts across departments to create and deliver compelling content for use on the company website, in downloadable and printed literature, social media posts, email campaigns, and more.
What You Will Do:
- Produce high-quality thought leadership content, white papers, blogs, email marketing, case studies, reports and web copy
- Write clear, on-brand copy that adheres to the brand’s voice and tone guidelines
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, PR and other professionals on large and small-scale marketing projects
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar as well as writing guidelines for various types of content
- Edit content produced by internal and external contributors prior to publishing
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot, Salesforce and social media analytics tools
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communication strategies that articulate the value of Edge Delta’s product in compelling, customer-centered ways
Skills You’ll Need:
- 3 – 5 years of content marketing or direct copywriting experience
- Knowledge of web content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Ability to develop, organize, and maintain process documentation
- Consistent performance in deadline-oriented environments
- Demonstrated ability to work productively with counterparts in a cross-functional capacity
- Clear, authentic, and effective communication, both verbally and in writing
- Must be comfortable responding quickly in an environment of changing priorities
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve specific results
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand the audience(s), what they consume, and what resonates
- Ability to analyze and present content strategy and performance
Who You Are:
You’re a strategic thinker and a voracious writer with a voice and you live to use it. You want to become a subject matter expert. You’re well-rounded, proactive and productive. You can take a topic and run with it. You can make something complex into something simple and interesting. You look for the story and care about an authentic, emotional connection with your audience. Research and data excite you.
WHO WE ARE:
We are a well-funded Series B high growth startup headquartered in Seattle, with employees throughout the United States and EMEA. A stream processing platform that allows enterprises to use a novel distributed analytics approach to identify and remediate potential DevOps, IT, Operational, and Security incidents more accurately, orders of magnitude faster and more securely than previously possible with traditional centralized systems.
If the prospect of creating a category and bringing a fundamentally brand new technology to the market sounds interesting, Edge Delta is the place where you can be given the opportunity and autonomy to shape the future of observability.
We offer competitive salary, unlimited PTO, flexible remote work opportunities, stock option equity, comprehensive Medical/Vision/Dental covered at 99% for employees and 100% for dependents.