Content Marketing Manager – Lexion – Seattle, WAFull Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $63.1K – $79.9K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Seattle, WA.
Full Job Description
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager to take our business storytelling to the next level. You will report directly to the VP of Marketing and will be responsible for carrying Lexion’s brand voice across all editorial and content channels. To be successful in this role, you should have a solid understanding of B2B content marketing and multi-channel digital campaigns and programs and be energized by working in a high-growth, fast-paced startup environment.
If you get excited about creating connections between brands and customers with compelling stories that inspire action, this could be the role for you!
In this role you will:
- Craft interesting and well-researched blog posts that drive traffic with SEO, build the Lexion brand image, and encourage readers to want to go deeper
- Translate customer insights and stories into case studies, blogs, videos, and reports for enterprise buyers
- Produce an assortment of thought leadership content for demand generation, such as trend reports, whitepapers and e-books
- Create demand for our content and more information about Lexion with persuasive ad copy, landing pages, social media posts, and email content
- Assist subject-matter experts with event-related content such as presentations, brochures, and visuals
- Optimize existing and new content based upon overall SEO strategy, audience priorities, and content performance
- Edit and post articles produced by SEO writers and freelancers
- Report regularly on content metrics
You don’t have to check all the boxes, but we believe these are important requirements for this role:
- 3+ years B2B content marketing or direct copywriting experience, writing everything from blogs to ad copy and whitepapers
- SEO research and content experience
- Strong understanding of the role content plays in driving intended action across multiple channels along a buyer’s journey and the skillset to measure that performance
- Experience working across teams (ex. product marketing, creative, advertising, PR, sales)
- Outstanding communication and storytelling skills, especially in writing
- Consistent project and time management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in CMS and CRM software (we use Webflow and Hubspot)
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related discipline
- You are undaunted by a startup environment (high ambiguity, high urgency, fast-paced, low support structure), and eager to be part of building something new and important
- Can rapidly grasp complex technical details
- Have the ability to develop deep customer empathy and product expertise
- Bonus points if you have legal, contract management experience or B2B SaaS experience
What we offer:
- A fast-paced, inclusive and collaborative environment
- Build category-defining products
- Work with world class talent (ex Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, SurveyMonkey, The Allen Institute for AI).
- A chance to be an early member of the team, with equity to match
- Make an impact, and help make everyone more efficient at their job
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401k plan
- Unlimited PTO policy
Lexion is a fast growing AI-first startup that is changing the game for how companies track and manage key business documents in the enterprise and companies of all sizes. We use best in class natural language processing technologies to make it 100x easier for lawyers and other corporate leaders to find the information they need in their contracts fast. Our solution is also incredibly intuitive and simple to implement.
We are a spinout of Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen’s artificial intelligence research institute (AI2) and we’re backed by the same venture capital firm that helped launch Amazon (Madrona Venture Group). We’re also backed by one of the best law firms, Wilson Sonsini. With a top notch and experienced team from Microsoft, Facebook, AI2, Amazon, and SurveyMonkey, we built a company that CB Insights ranked the #1 most promising artificial intelligence legal tech startup in the world in 2020.
But more than just an innovative product, we are a diverse team with an inclusive culture that seeks a variety of viewpoints and perspectives. We take a collaborative approach to building our business and product, and work as a team to help all of our employees and customers succeed. We love what we do, we have fun, and we respect each other.
This role is remote for now and based in Seattle. Send an email to [email protected] to apply.