EWR Digital is a Houston based and nationally recognized award winning digital marketing team. For over 20+ years our outside the box strategies consistently deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager who will be responsible for developing client relationships that promote client retention and drive results with our delivery team.
The Digital Marketing Account Manager will be point of contact for key client accounts, liaising agency support for an array of digital initiatives, including but not limited to scope of work creation, team-resource allocation, timeline management, campaign insights, analysis and reporting as well as agency POVs on industry news and trends. This is a client facing role that requires strong account management, responsiveness, and project management skills.
- Building successful relationships with clients through personal and professional accountability.
- Developing a thorough understanding of client objectives and success metrics to drive tailored solutions that will ultimately increase adoption, recovery and retention.
- Clearly communicating the benefits of new product features and ensuring customers promptly adopt them.
- Send timely and consistent reports to clients
- Work with our leadership team to develop, refine and improve existing Client Retention Strategy.
- Research for ways to reach more clients, and to maintain or upsell existing clients in ways that help them to achieve their goals even faster.
- Developing and nurturing clients into advocates to increase EWR’s brand awareness and build a sense of community.
- Manage detailed and structured timelines, programs, tasks, and project management systems.
- Create and maintain regular reports
Requirements (Skills, abilities and experience)
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Client Experience or related field
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of the predominant digital marketing platforms and a good grasp of digital marketing strategies
- Proven experience in utilizing social media, SEO (search engine optimization), PPC (pay-per-click), SEM (search engine marketing), email marketing or other digital strategies personally
- Understands based website metric through Google Analytics or other
- Experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to generate results with different types of business objectives (ecomm, product launches, brand awareness, etc.)
- Experience with scaling up enterprise campaigns or multiple service lines, is preferred
- Uses emotional intelligence, de-escalation tactics and apply strong problem-solving skills
- Must be organized and able to update agency CRM regularly and maintain reports/documentation on all pertinent client activities.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and prioritize projects
- Attendance & Punctuality
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, listening skills, and an articulate presenter
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Team Player
- Takes Initiative
- Has a positive attitude
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Do you have experience with Google Analytics?
- Digital marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project management: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote