Content Strategist – Quaint Oak Bank & Our Family of Companies – RemoteFreelance
Login to bookmark
Quaint Oak Bank
Quaint Oak Bank
is hiring an experienced Content Strategist.
Join a growing organization that offers excellent opportunities for career growth, a team atmosphere and a competitive benefits package!
Location: This position is fully remote
Position Summary: This position will build our company brand and drive business growth. The Content Strategist will play a key role in planning, developing, and managing content across various platforms for Quaint Oak Bank and its family of companies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create a core strategy and content plan to grow the Quaint Oak brand, customer, and community base
- Drive brand awareness, engagement, and business growth through compelling content
- Write onsite content for websites, blog posts, social media, email campaigns, and more
- Evaluate existing onsite content to identify gaps and provide recommendations for improvement
- Maximize content for search engine optimization (SEO) through effective keyword research and on-page tactics
- Develop a social media calendar to support companies’ and capture targeted audience
- Generate offsite content for non-digital pieces including brochures, flyers, and sales materials
- Research industry trends to guide content and social strategy
- Measure the impact of content strategy through thoughtful analyses and reporting
- Other duties or special projects as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to create compelling content that educates readers and drives business growth
- Working knowledge of the latest content marketing/SEO trends
- Writing portfolio with various content types to showcase skills and experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years’ proven experience in content marketing with a focus on digital
Quaint Oak Bank and/or its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.