The Talent Set are thrilled to be working with a leading research institution as they recruit for a Content Writer on a temporary basis.
This role will join the marketing team, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, to support writing compelling innovative content. Working closely with the Events and Engagement Team to meet the event’s KPIs and objectives, as well as with external and internal stakeholders ensuring there online profiles are optimised for their national showcase
Some of the Key Responsibilities will include:
· You will develop engaging advertising content for multiple audience personas..
· You will feed into the development of rich content (video, infographics, podcasts) for their national showcase.
· You will create innovative content that supports the user journey and buyer behaviour ensuring it reflects the company’s equality, diversity, and inclusion principles.
· Support an effective, brand-enhancing content strategy for the national showcase.
· Create engaging newsletter copy for pre and post-registrants.
· Conduct simple keyword research to increase web traffic.
· Ensure speaker and session blurbs are optimized and engaging.
· Build up the blog section on the website, with content based on the national showcase sessions.
The Ideal candidate would have experience in the following areas:
· Hold a degree/qualification or have the equivalent experience in marketing/communications, English or Journalism.
· At least 2 years’ experience in a content-focused role
· Have experience of producing content that has focused on events and/or marketing campaigns
· Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing methods.
What is on offer:
This role will be a temporary role, it will be a great way to upskill and build upon your experience as well as grow your network. They are located in central London and have very flexible working policies and offer a hybrid way of working. The length of the contract and the salary is TBC.
To find out more about this exciting role apply today so you do not miss out on this opportunity!
We are committed to diverse and inclusive recruitment practises that ensure equal opportunity for everyone, regardless of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and will happily make reasonable adjustments to always ensure a fair process.