Tinuiti is a performance and data-driven digital marketing leader, focused on every aspect of the customer journey across the quadropoly of Google, Facebook/Instagram, Amazon, Apple, and beyond. We believe success requires specialization across all channels, and our offerings cover the full spectrum from paid to earned to owned media. Our goal when we come to work every day is simple – to grow happiness. For our clients, their customers, our people and our partners. Growing happiness guides everything we do and our core values – Unleash Greatness, Never Stop Learning, Ignite Your Passion, Thankful Living, and Inspire Innovation & Change – inspire us to maintain a culture where our people take pride in their work and have fun doing it.
We support 100% remote work for applicants who reside in the United States and Canada.
Learn new and unique offerings – we’re always innovating our services, so teammates can expect to get hands-on experience with Technical SEO projects (migrations and international targeting), ASO (app store optimization), AI content (creating content with artificial intelligence), etc.
Team culture/building activities – our SEO People Committee was created to bring the team together, even in a virtual environment. We have a book club, fun holiday activities, regular bingo/trivia during weekly or monthly meetings, etc.
Transparency/open dialogue – teammates are encouraged to speak up if they have any thoughts/concerns; we like to develop clear and open communication within our team (something that is lacking in larger agencies)
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the management of multiple client accounts
- Maintains the agency’s high client retention rate by developing and fostering long-lasting client relationships
- Works directly with clients to plan & implement online campaigns & SEO strategies that align with client KPIs and marketing goals
- Regularly creates, analyzes and presents insightful and useful SEO performance reports for clients website(s)
- Assist with analysis of SEO issues & work with coordinators to formulate concrete solutions based off findings.
- Identify growth opportunities in core areas such as site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
- Collaborates with fellow SEO Specialists to stay on top of SEO industry changes, social trends and search engine updates
- Mentors junior team members on SEO standard methodologies & strategies and account management techniques
- Participates with the rest of the SEO team in the continuing development of up-to-date SEO standard methodologies & strategies
We’d love to hear from you if:
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you qualify, but don’t necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We’d love to connect and see if you could be a great fit.
- Time Management – Uses time effectively/efficiently, prioritizes projects, gets more done in less time
- Customer Focus – Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Personal Learning – Picks up on the need to change personal, interpersonal, and managerial behavior, seeks feedback, adjusts
- Technical Learning – Picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge; does well in technical courses and seminars.
- Learning on the Fly – Learns quickly when facing new problems, steadfast learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Tinuiti, we want to ensure you have the time you need to rest and recharge. That’s why Tinuitians have an estimated 70 days off per year through our time off programs
- Flexible PTO : We encourage (but do not require) all employees to take at least 20 PTO days per year and a maximum of 40 PTO days annually subject to general parameters of Tinuiti’s PTO usage policy
- Holidays: We offer 17 paid holidays, if one of your religious holidays is not covered, please by all means take advantage of your Flex PTO!
- Flex Friday’s: Meetings are minimized and all Tinuitians have the option to start their weekend early at 1pm local time.
- Owning Our Offline: Clients are informed and all offices will be closed for 3 total weeks throughout the year to give everyone the chance to truly unplug.
Workplace Flexibility: Office or Remote? Your choice.
Healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability, Flex Spending Accounts
Retirement: Match up to 4% of your contributions at 100% with immediate vesting
Perks and Wellness: Fringe, Forma, Thankful giving, Equity
Learning and Development: Bravely coaching session, Mentor program and more
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Tinuiti is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Tinuiti requires anyone working onsite, visiting Tinuiti offices or attending company sponsored events to provide proof they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved by The People Team. Please reach out Recruiting@Tinuiti.com if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Tinuiti. It is also our employees’ duty to recognize the potential risks of vaccinations and consult with a medical professional to help in determining what is best for their health. Tinuiti reserves the right to update or modify this policy at any point in time.
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.