Full Job Description
As a leader in the science of nutrition, Nestlé Health Science believes in empowering healthier lives for patients and consumers through a rich product portfolio featuring top brands such as Garden of Life®, Nature’s Bounty®, Vital Proteins®, Nuun®, Persona Nutrition®, BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essentials®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, and more, as well as through Aimmune Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing therapies to prevent, manage and treat food, GI and metabolic-related diseases.
Our team members are challenged to make a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are celebrated at every level. To help our people thrive, we offer expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class benefits.
We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and products available in over 140 countries.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
The SEO Specialist will take a hands-on, leading role in developing and executing the SEO strategy for our strategic brands at Nestle Health Science. This individual will work collaboratively with other members of the Digital team and cross functional partners to help identify and execute opportunities, and will also serve as a guide for these teams as they evolve their short-, mid- and long-term SEO strategy across all Nestle Health Science portfolio brands. This role will be a great fit for someone who is deeply knowledgeable about current SEO best practices and is constantly evolving their knowledge and expertise as the search landscapes changes.
Access the current SEO opportunities across the full suite of Nestle Health Science websites:
- Develop and maintain our definition of core SEO standards.
- Craft a systematic approach to SEO analysis including in-house analysis and 3rd party tools.
- Implement a scale to determine SEO impact of an opportunity, and the cost associated with implementation.
- Develop a schedule to routinely audit all brand websites for variances from our core SEO implementation standards.
- Address technical implementation as well as content opportunities.
- Thoroughly vet emerging SEO trends to determine their value in our scope of work.
- Collaborate with developers where necessary to implement site infrastructure updates.
- Collaborate with content teams to implement SEO opportunities.
- Write content where necessary to provide indexable content for brand websites.
- Edit content projects with a focus on SEO to improve indexable content while leveraging effort from other initiatives.
- Provide regular reporting on SEO KPIs to key stakeholders.
- Communicate SEO goals to site owners to get buy in for the changes required to meet our indexing goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience and in-depth knowledge of Search Engine Marketing
- Hands-on experience managing and executing SEO strategy for ecommerce and marketing websites with quantifiable results
- Experience with Direct-to-Consumer brands is a plus
- Experience in nutrition, healthcare, or similarly regulated industries is a plus
- A self-starter who is deeply curious and interested in the ecommerce/DTC/performance marketing space and trends
- Strong time and project management skills
- Must be results-focused
- Creative thinker who is comfortable presenting ideas and results to stakeholders at different levels
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at [email protected] or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.