Are you a high-performing SEO expert with a growth mindset? Do you want to work for a best-in-class 100% remote organization with the brightest talent from around the world?
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize ‘the next great vision’ or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for an innovative SEO & PPC Specialist to drive web traffic for Gigster. In this role, you will define PPC keyword campaigns, optimize budget spend, and improve Gigster’s search visibility and ranking for organic searches. The ideal person is data-oriented, insight-driven, and loves testing and trying new strategies.
If you are highly motivated and love building and growing, this is the place for you.
What you will be doing
- The core of your day will focus on researching and benchmarking competitor keywords and Gigster’s ranking against them. You will define PPC keyword campaigns, optimize budget spend, and improve Gigster’s search visibility and ranking for organic searches.
- As an SEO and PPC Specialist, you will spend time collaborating with content writers to drive keyword use and coverage; web developers to improve technical SEO implementation; and Corporate Communications Manager to drive relevant backlinks and improve domain authority. You will work closely with the VP of marketing and Director of Growth.
- A successful SEO and PPC Specialist at Gigster will consistently drive web traffic; increase internal page links and external backlinks; improve search visibility and keyword rankings; and ultimately produce more web conversions.
- In addition to being a digital marketing expert, we expect our people to be product, industry, and market experts. Maintaining and building upon that expertise requires continuous coaching, training, and self-development.
- Perform full keyword research and develop related strategies.
- Build & optimize PPC campaigns.
- Define, monitor, and analyze trends.
- Develop paid search strategy and determine KPIs for each recommendation.
- Actively test and analyze targeting criteria (keywords and audiences), ad creatives, landing pages, and bid strategies to drive results in line with campaign goals.
- Actively work to improve site speed and page ranking.
- Communicate performance results and recommendations for improvement.
- Identify and execute against new opportunities for growth.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience for B2B services
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with multiple B2B PPC platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc).
- Knowledge of and experience implementing technical aspects of SEO.
Benefits – We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We don’t care when you’re online, just that you have time with your team and customers and most importantly deliver great results.
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
We strive to build a team that reflects the diversity of the community we work in and encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented groups such as women, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, people identifying as LGBTQ2SI, veterans, and people with disabilities.