Senior SEO Specialist, Socius Marketing – REMOTE (Tampa, FL)
At EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM], we are on a mission to digitally transform the service economy with tailored, end-to-end SaaS solutions that simplify and empower the lives of our 685,000+ customers. As a leading service commerce platform, our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals in the areas of Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries.
We are building an extraordinary company and looking for talented, energetic, and motivated people to join our team. You can learn more about our Company, Culture and Values here: https://careers.evercommerce.com/us/en
We are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to focus on our Socius Marketing product. Socius Marketing, an EverCommerce company, is a full-service digital marketing agency that is consistently one of the fastest-growing companies in the digital marketing space. We offer tremendous growth opportunities to motivated individuals.
Are you a seasoned SEO expert ready to take on leading the most creative, strategic, and challenging digital marketing campaigns? Join our team as a Senior SEO Specialist and elevate your career to new heights. As a leader in the field, you’ll drive organic growth by developing and implementing cutting-edge SEO content and optimization strategies, conducting in-depth keyword research, optimizing technical SEO elements, and analyzing website performance with precision. Your role will involve tackling complex SEO challenges, staying at the forefront of industry trends, mentorship, and working collaboratively with cross-functional teams and clients to achieve outstanding results. With a proven track record in SEO, a deep understanding of Google algorithms, and the ability to adapt to the ever-changing digital landscape, you’ll thrive in our fast-paced environment. Join us and be part of an agency that values innovation, creativity, and results-driven excellence in the world of SEO.
- Participating in domain migration support.
- Developing keyword research deliverables and guidance to drive content opportunities.
- Configuring SEO tracking tools including Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Universal Analytics, and Google Analytics 4
- Working with design and development teams to advise on technical SEO project implementation
- Troubleshooting website performance issues that relate to technical SEO including crawling, indexation, and site speed issues.
- Leveraging competitor research to advance client strategies.
- Research and identify URL architecture, page errors, content and navigational issues, and other factors that impact the technical performance of a website.
- Independently problem-solve simple to complex SEO issues.
- Identify common site migration pitfalls and create actionable solutions to retain organic performance
- Monitor and analyze website performance using a range of SEO and site analytics tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, WebCEO, and Ahrefs.
- Stay abreast of current SEO best practices and organic ranking factors.
Skills and Experience needed for success in this role:
You are a curious, creative problem solver who lives and breathes all things digital marketing and SEO. You understand the value of SEO and take pride in bringing a brand’s voice to light through well-defined and thought-
out marketing strategies. You love working with other teams and leading complex projects from start to completion. You take pride in your work.
- 3-5 years of agency experience in an SEO-related role.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing SEO strategies that drive relevant traffic to client websites
- Working knowledge of technical SEO and site information architecture best practices
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management and organization skills and the ability to manage multiple projects on quick timelines
- Experience using WordPress and Webflow
Nice To Have
- Experience working in a remote environment
- Experience working in healthcare or home improvement space
The EverCommerce team is distributed globally, with teams in the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Jordan, New Zealand, and Australia. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely. Please note that you must be eligible to work without sponsorship to qualify for this position, and this role may require travel to our Corporate Headquarters in Denver, Colorado, or to other office locations around North America.
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexibility to work where/how you want within your country of employment – in-office, remote, or hybrid
- Robust health and wellness benefits, including an annual wellness stipend
- Continued investment in your professional development through Udemy
- 401k or RRSP with company match
- Annual wellness stipend
- Flexible and generous paid time off
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
EverCommerce is committed to equal pay and transparency. The annual base salary range for this position is $55,000 – $75,000 USD Per Year. Please note that the salary range information provided is a general guideline and combines all of the distinct labor markets within the US. EverCommerce considers factors such as (but not limited to) scope and responsibilities of the position, candidate’s work experience, candidate’s work location, education/training, key skills, internal peer equity, external market data, as well as, market and business considerations when making compensation decisions.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!