Join an award-winning digital marketing company that values a passion for learning, excellence in his or her craft, and above all else – the success of clients and co-workers. The SEO & Digital Marketing Strategist at Mannix implements search engine optimization strategies, along with content marketing, PPC & social media strategies, and technical audits to gain leads, traffic, and website conversions for clients. This is a full-time, remote position and reports to the Director of Digital Marketing.
Starting salary: $55,000-$73,000 depending upon experience and skills
Responsibilities include a variety of duties such as:
- Implement Search Engine Optimization strategies including on-site and off-site tactics
- Perform copywriting and copyediting for clients and in-house websites including blogs, website copy, white papers, ad copy, etc.
- Set-up, monitor, and manage social media accounts as needed such as Facebook, Google My Business, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Perform Paid Search Marketing as needed for clients, especially Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Analyze clients’ website statistics to identify areas of opportunity
- Perform Technical SEO to improve website performance including working within a website’s HTML when needed
- Perform competitive analysis and other research for client campaigns
- Work directly and independently with clients to obtain stronger website traffic, higher placements within search engine results and gain strong, quality leads for the clients
- Perform routine keyword research and analysis using free and paid keyword research tools
- Research and keep up to date on current digital marketing and search engine optimization trends and changes
- Create custom monthly reports that highlight client success metrics usilng Google’s Looker Studio
- Setting up analytics and conversion tracking for clients and their campaigns, primarily GA4
- Track time management diligently using company CRM or other pre-determined time tracking tool
- Keep internal teams aware of the latest industry trends and best practices
- Administrative duties, including but not limited to:
- Data entry for client accounts in the company CRM system
The ideal candidate has both strong analytical and written skills. Can work independently and collaboratively as needed, uphold deadlines, communicate effectively and manage multiple projects at once. This position requires exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should be detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize tasks as needed. Proficiency in WordPress / HTML is strongly preferred but not required.
- 2-5 years experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong analytical skills, excellent verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Able to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Passionate, positive, and can-do attitude a must!
- BA from an accredited college or university strongly preferred
- Knowledge of online tools: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, Google Search Console, or similar tools, etc.
- Inbound marketing, social advertising, conversion rate optimization, email marketing, and pay-per-click (PPC) experience a plus
- Agency experience a plus
- Mannix offers a collaborative work environment with plenty of learning and career growth opportunities, a competitive compensation and benefits package with national healthcare plan options, PTO, & retirement match, and a healthy work/life balance.