Full Job Description
Dreamscape Marketing is an award-winning digital marketing agency located in Columbia, Maryland. Our services rely upon advanced technology and proven approaches to help add value to our clients’ bottom lines by increasing revenue from web channels. Our industry-leading digital marketing tactics allow us to stay ahead of the curve and deliver real, measurable results that positively impact client ROI.
- Plan client content campaigns based on internal keyword research
- Coordinate with Content Team Lead to ensure timely deliverability of materials
- Edit/optimize pre-written content in line with client brand guidelines and Google best practices
- Schedule content for posting per internal guidelines
- Work collaboratively across teams to ensure successful site launches, deployment of monthly campaign content, and proper linking/tagging of media files
- Re-optimize existing client content to fit Google best practices
- Strategize with SEO and account teams to ensure that web content is contributing positively to client KPIs
Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs workflows and procedures.
Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Seeks increased responsibilities; Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Technical Skills – Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, media communications, or related field.
- Relevant experience proofreading or editing written content.
- Knowledge of standard proofreading practices, procedures, and concepts is required.
- Sharp Eye to detail: Able to identify and rephrase grammatical errors to ensure an error-free text.
- Strong ability to learn and adapt
- Ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our clients’ brand guidelines
- Experience with WordPress and some SEO knowledge a plus, though not required
- Excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven dynamic environment
- Exceptional writing, proof-reading, and time management skills