This position requires the ability to independently and effortlessly juggle multiple SEO initiatives, meet deadlines promptly and communicate effectively with clients, peers, and supervisors.
- Implement SEO tactics for multiple clients at a time
- Collaborate with internal teams
- Utilize internal and external tools for analysis and reporting
- Compile and analyze monthly reporting
- Drive content marketing and link building strategies to align with best SEO practices
- Seamlessly use Google Analytics and Google Search Console (GA certification is a plus)
- Analyze data and build recommendations specific to client success and respective KPIs
- Resides in the Denver area is a plus, but also open to remote workers who fit the role and are a good cultural fit.
- Ability to report to Denver, CO office on occasion preferred. Work from home available. US-BASED
Required Key Skills and Education
- BS in Business or a related field
- 3-6 years SEO strategy and implementation experience, including keyword research and SEO audits
- Solid technical SEO experience
- Thorough knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog (Google Ads a Plus)
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and client simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility
- Communicate professionally and clearly in emails, documents and meetings
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration a plus
US APPLICANTS ONLY!