SEO Associate (Full Time)Full Time
Are you a writer and trained in SEO? Are you looking to expand your skills to an award-winning, fast-paced agency? Do you have experience in legal marketing or working for a law firm? Are you comfortable working from home? Then our remote-based content associate position offers a rewarding opportunity.
If you are a writer/editor proficient in SEO with excellent communication skills, then we want you to apply. A background in, or solid understanding, of the legal industry is a requirement. We also want you to be knowledgeable about WordPress. The job is a remote full-time position on our internet marketing team and will report to the internet marketing director.
There are a lot of companies that offer great benefits. Some of our awesome benefits include:
- 35-hour work week. Yes, 35-hour work week.
- We also offer alternating Friday’s off (optional program)
- Remote work environment
- Health care, dental, vision, and regular short/long term insurance
- 2% Simple IRA automatic contribution
- Semi-flexible schedule
- Year end trip to Fort Lauderdale or some other location
- Competitive Analysis – Review competing websites and other references to brainstorm new content ideas for ranking and marketing purposes.
- Content Strategy and Analysis – Contribute to content direction, strategy, and idea generation. Perform site content analysis to identify weak areas of keyword-specific content.
- Content Audits – Perform content audits and quality control on content aspects of websites including editing and proofreading tasks. Reviewing the most popular content pages using Google Analytics and checking for any opportunities for improvements. Analyze bounce rate and session duration and make content recommendations
- On-page optimization – Add keywords, internal links, and other SEO best practices to new and existing content. Content updates such as posting content, adding links and adjusting keywords in WordPress based websites.
- Content Creation – Create/edit important elements of SEO content including title tags, meta descriptions h1/h2 headings, and alt tags.
- Link Building Ideas – Assist in specific link building ideas/recommendations for content creation. Recommendations/Consultation to our clients for Guest Blogging opportunities.
- Explainer Videos – Helping draft SEO scripts for explainer video creation based on finalized keywords .
- Podcast Outlines – Assist with podcast outlines.
- Social Media – Write social media posts as needed per specific social media campaigns. Write snippets/excerpts from offsite/onsite blogs for social, as needed. Assist in direction for Social Media Posting Cycle
- *Must be a resident of Colorado, Florida or South Carolina to apply for full-time*
- *We may accept 1099 freelancers in other states*
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Writing, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field.
- Experience working within digital/online marketing & SEO experience.
- Excellent written, copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Proficient in communication with clients, both verbally and written
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Google Spreadsheets, and WordPress.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with attention to detail.
Salary: $45,000.00 – $52,000.00 per year
- Simple IRA
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay