And to do this, you’ll bring to the table:
- Four (4) year degree in Marketing (or related degree) or Business
- One (1) to Two (2) years of experience in email marketing, advertising, and/or digital marketing
- Experience executing large volume of outbound messages through digital channels
- Basic understanding of complementary digital marketing channels including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, customer/candidate automation and others
- Prior experience implementing tactical elements of a marketing strategy as part of a team, to drive engagement and conversion
INGENOVIS HEALTH is an ingenious new force in healthcare, combining the power of industry leading staffing firms and an innovative new technology platform to advance delivery of critical healthcare clinicians to hospitals and healthcare systems nationwide (www.ingenovishealth.com)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Ingenovis Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, age, or any other protected status set forth in federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization.
$20.10 – $24.66
Benefits include: health, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, company-paid life & disability insurance, 401K w/ employer match, paid time off, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement.