Marketing Operations CoordinatorFull Time
Login to bookmark
Full Job Description
We’re seeking a Marketing Operations Coordinator who will contribute to active marketing execution for open Fastaff, U.S. Nursing, trustaff and other Ingenovis brand healthcare positions, collaborating daily with the Marketing Operations Specialist and Manager, to promote open jobs through marketing automation tools.
The Coordinator should achieve subject matter expertise on the Oracle Eloqua marketing automation platform, as well as other digital marketing platforms including Herefish, TextUs, SenseHQ and establish proficiency with the organization Applicant Tracking System.
Ingenovis Health is an ingenious new force in healthcare, combining the power of industry leading staffing firms and an innovative new technology platform to advance delivery of critical healthcare clinicians to hospitals and healthcare systems nationwide.
As the Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will:
- Utilize several digital marketing platforms to execute both single send communication as well as creating and managing automated touchpoints across email, text, social media and other channels
- Partner with Marketing Ops and Recruiting teams to create and manage automated candidate communication to support engagement, brand continuity and candidate satisfaction
- Deliver desired channel tests, optimizations and relevant reporting
- Work with shared marketing services; pivot between Ingenovis brands to support job specific marketing goals
And to do this, you’ll bring to the table:
- Four (4) year degree in Marketing (or related degree) or Business
- One (1) to Two (2) years of experience in email marketing, advertising, and/or digital marketing
- Experience executing large volume of outbound messages through digital channels
- Basic understanding of complementary digital marketing channels including SEO, SEM, social media advertising, customer/candidate automation and others
- Prior experience implementing tactical elements of a marketing strategy as part of a team, to drive engagement and conversion
INGENOVIS HEALTH is an ingenious new force in healthcare, combining the power of industry leading staffing firms and an innovative new technology platform to advance delivery of critical healthcare clinicians to hospitals and healthcare systems nationwide (www.ingenovishealth.com)
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Ingenovis Health is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, age, or any other protected status set forth in federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization.
$20.10 – $24.66
Benefits include: health, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, company-paid life & disability insurance, 401K w/ employer match, paid time off, paid parental leave, and tuition reimbursement.