Ecommerce Content Editor and SEO MarketerFull Time
We are looking for a content marketing expert who is equally passionate about SEO content marketing and ecommerce product content strategy.
You have extensive experience with blogs in the past. You produce high quality content that educates readers on various products and services that brands have to offer while simultaneously increasing organic search volume plus organic traffic through keyword conquesting on trends and seasonality.
You possess the drive and analytical mindset to measure content performance weekly and have the ability to track and identify strong indexed content with urgency.
You will be working directly with the marketing and leadership team on strategies and will lead a team that consists of writers, a webmaster, a graphic designer, and a developer to build processes to increase efficiency and produce quality content while considering revenue generation with our brand partners and top affiliates.
- Through competitive analysis, SEO keyword analysis, and potential affiliate revenue you will prioritize and publish a monthly content development plan for development of ecommerce centric content.
- Utilize ClickUp for project management across the each of the content subject matter teams and team members
- Lead a team of writers to successfully produce error free, grammatically correct, SEO optimized, engaging content that resonates with a brands target audience.
- Work with a team of creatives to generate or source product imagery and article design that supports the written content for maximum visual impact and engagement.
- Collaborate with members of the affiliate marketing team to ensure affiliate programs and infrastructure is optimized for maximum affiliate conversion value.
- Collaborate with the email marketing team to ensure all email capture moments are driving to the correct audience and ensure all programmatic email marketing aligns with the content each visitor consumes.
- You will report monthly to the leadership team on evolving strategy, overall performance of the web property you’re managing, any key learnings gained from published content performance. As well as the performance of each live content piece over time identifying any learning and optimizations that can be applied across the live content landscape.
- You will define and track a framework of KPIs that will serve as internal indicators for where opportunities for optimization exist, or where patterns of successful performance should be replicated.
- 3-4 years of experience in SEO content marketing or editorial content development with a portfolio of editorial or organic content written work with proven track record of organic search traffic rankings and traffic. Please include a link in your cover letter to live content or a link to a google drive folder with relevant work.
- Demonstrable ability to implement a reliable production process and lead a multi skilled production team of 5-8 members. – Please provide examples in your cover letter and be ready to speak to this in an interview.
- Strong working knowledge of SEMRush, Ahrefs, google trends, glimpse, google search console and google analytics or similar competitive SEO analysis software.
- Familiarity with and able to use onsite user behavior analysis software such as Lucky Orange or similar.
- Passion for your craft you will lead through inspiration by challenging yourself and those around you to measure, drive, and optimize results.