The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Manager will be responsible for identifying and implementing search engine optimization efforts so that keyword searches and organic search engine traffic will attract more visits to our marketing websites.
- Develop, lead, and execute organic marketing strategies and roadmap that leverage data driven insights with key business partners across the organization.
- Evangelize and educate stakeholders throughout the organization by sharing the opportunity of SEO within several disciplines (UX, Marketing, Content, Local, etc.)
- Collaborate with external agency on topic and keyword research and competitive analysis to guide SEO strategy across different digital properties.
- Work cross-functionally with D2C, product, UX, paid, and brand teams to align SEO with companywide business goals and objectives. Coordinate implementation with internal and external teams.
- Champion data-driven testing initiatives to identify opportunities and scale acquisition efficiently.
- Develop and implement a link building plan.
- Develop analysis that provide conclusions into customer behavior and communicate those conclusions clearly with key stakeholders.
- Functions with highest level of autonomy on requests/projects/problems of highly complex business issues.
- Uses highly specialized technical skills and industry knowledge to provide leadership to team on project/programs.
- Maintains in-depth understanding of product landscape and applications for advanced analytics, as well as attribution management and tracking.
- Considered a subject matter resource and maintains relationships by utilizing expertise in one or more areas of digital marketing or performance marketing channels.
- Effectively creates and communicates messages/results to wide range of both internal and external audiences.
- Develop a strong working relationship with Engineering and external SEO agency to understand and prioritize the current SEO opportunities.
- Hands on execution of SEO improvements including coordination with engineering on implementation of SEO. Strong partnership with engineering department is needed.
- Partner with copywriting, marketing and D2C team to ensure content appearing on the website is developed with SEO related data, insights and SEO best practices.
- Develop keyword reporting that provides insights to the paid search team to ensure proper spending on keywords.
- Develop an ROI based reporting structure and cadence for internal audience (manager, department head, engineering) as well as one for the board.
- 5+ years of hands-on SEO experience in developing, leading, and implementing SEO strategies and recommendations
- Extensive knowledge of current SEO best practices with strong technical SEO background experience or another area of expertise within SEO (ex: Content, Local, AI/Automation)
- Advanced communication and presentation skills with ability to convey complex ideas to executive level audiences
- Advanced collaboration skills in partnering/working across different business areas (UX, developers, engineers, public relations, social media, etc.) to implement SEO recommendations
- Advanced experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console tools
- Experience working with technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, and Moz
- Excellent analytical, prioritization, organizational, and quantitative skills
9157 Direct to Consumer