WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A strong understanding of all SEO best practices such as SEO “friendly” site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building, and more
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Basic knowledge of web copywriting and graphic design and how they relate to SEO functionality
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Up to date knowledge on new technologies and desire to stay current
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performing full SEO website analysis for our clients, finding problems and implementing solutions yourself
- Conducting thorough keyword research and prioritizing keywords using our best practices
- Creating 301 redirects, HTML / XML sitemaps, title tags, meta descriptions
- Online public relations, link building, social media profile setup and improvement
- Upgrading website code, servers, and other areas to increase site speed
- Consolidating CSS files and other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- After successfully completing the initial training period you should also be able to perform technical SEO analysis to uncover errors as well as provide and implement the appropriate solutions
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren’t met.
*Starting base pay in the US states of California, New York, Washington and Colorado for this position ranges between $15 – $35 per hour