Full Job Description
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst is responsible for completing ongoing SEO task work for an assigned group of dealerships. The SEO specialist performs technical optimizations, on-site content optimizations, new content creation, citation management and cleanup, and link building outreach. The SEO Analyst also handles client-facing and internal communication related to SEO account work and reporting.
- Analyze, identify, and manage SEO programs and organic search opportunities
- Develop and deliver clear SEO KPIs and attain improved SERP rankings and traffic growth
- Create and implement specific page-level and site-wide SEO recommendations
- Execute strategic SEO activities across keyword research, link-building, page indexing, crawling and site structure
- Create detailed and routine analysis and reporting of SEO KPIs
- Routinely perform technical site analysis and compile audits and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably Business major or similar, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience in an SEO-focused position with proven results, preferred
- Advanced knowledge of SEO methodologies and best practices
- Experience with Screaming Frog, Google Analytics as well as data analysis
- Strong content writing and copy-editing ability
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge and understanding of the automotive digital-marketing industry and automotive website platforms
- WordPress CMS experience
- Experience with Local SMB SEO
- Link building outreach experience
Competitive compensation will be commensurate with experience. Participation in company benefit offerings includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness, and more. This is a full-time, salaried, remote position headquartered in Herndon, VA. Eastern or central time zones preferred.
If you are interested in this position and believe your experience is a perfect fit, please COMPLETE the online application. Please be sure to include a current resume along with your contact information. If you are selected to move forward in the review process, a member of the Recruiting Team will contact you within 7-10 business days of your application submission. No phone calls please.
ABOUT TEAM VELOCITY
Team Velocity is a full-service marketing agency serving the automotive industry, providing fully integrated marketing solutions to OEMs and dealerships nationwide.
We are revolutionizing the automotive industry with cutting-edge technology to help dealers sell and service more cars. Made by dealers for dealers, Team Velocity’s proprietary technology platform Apollo® analyzes consumer behavior to predict who will buy, what they will buy, and when they are ready to service. Apollo automates the entire communication process by delivering hyper-personalized campaigns across every touchpoint, maximizing ROI, and lifetime revenue.
Our vision is to serve our clients with a single technology platform that empowers them to execute intelligent marketing across every online and offline channel. We aim to deliver a frictionless consumer experience, from the initial engagement to a final transaction.
Our team members are hard-working and driven to achieve success for our clients and our unique culture promotes creativity, camaraderie, and success.