Off-Site SEO StrategistFull Time
Full Job Description
Off-Site SEO Strategist (Remote – Any, except Pacific Time)
This opportunity is fully remote for candidates residing in the US.
The client is a digital marketing agency based in New York, NY. They are looking for a remote Off-Site SEO Strategist who lives and breathes link building, wants to master the strategies of today, and be a visionary for the strategies of tomorrow. The Off-Site SEO Strategist will work across a couple of teams to ensure link building is executed to perfection as well as new tests are rolled out effectively, so good communication and follow up are a must.
The candidate must have experience with SEO and links, but is excited to build and run the most effective strategy for the agency’s roster of national clients. Must be able to look at a brand and see the true path to becoming a market leader through link building.
The tool stack includes Ahrefs or Majestic, Google Sheets, and Screaming Frog.
What does a day in this role look like?
Everything that you do will be under the umbrella of link building strategy, implementation, and experimentation.
- Experimenting with new link building techniques, outreach methods, and new tweaks to the agency’s current strategies in the constant effort to provide the best quality links for the agency’s clients.
- Monitoring link building impact, constantly making fine adjustments.
- Communicating with internal and external resources to fulfill the link building vision.
- Planning client strategy, including keyword research, anchor text, and target URLs.
- Acting as the Quality Control point for all links by constantly auditing what is being built by the agency’s link department.
First, aligning with the agency’s values is the minimum requirement to have a conversation.
- Taking ownership
- Always Learning
- Stay Humble and Modest
Sound like you? Great. This should also sound like you.
- Have proven experience building or overseeing link building campaigns, running experiments within link building itself.
- Link building excites you and you can explain why it’s so critical to overall SEO results.
- Love learning new strategies and following the latest SEO trends.
- Be autonomous as a default – but ask questions regularly.
- Change should be a constant for you. Link building is all about iterating and improving.
- Bonus if you are a Google sheets wizard and can perform data analysis.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $65,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote