This globally reaching sports media company, one of the UK’s largest digital sports publishers, is looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
⭐️ The role
They’re looking for an inspirational, switched-on Marketing Exec to develop and deliver strategies to drive growth, brand loyalty, engagements, and retention across the business.
You will need to have a deep understanding of content strategies and how these impact the digital marketing channels that are relevant to their audience. This includes Social, Search, SEO, and experience in liaising with the sales and content teams to produce performance reporting and recommendations.
- Deliver audience insight
- Driving both acquisition and retention
- Guide clients and teams with strategy and best practice
- Creating strategies across paid social media channels, execution, and testing
- Support / manage pitches, clients, marketing campaigns and oversee the implementation of projects
- Assist the business with research and insight and social media / PR
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
✔️ Skills & Requirements
- Business experience across analytics, digital marketing, and paid performance marketing
- Understand content and social metrics to develop unique, engaging solutions whilst maintaining brand tone and values
- Experience in executing paid performance campaigns with proven track record on Facebook Paid
- Excellent track record managing multiple digital touch points
- Strong organisational, project management skills
⭐️ Bonus points if you’ve worked on marketing campaigns within the digital sports industry! ⭐️
⭐️ Interview Process
- 1st Interview | chat and discuss CV
- 2nd Interview | marketing and content strategy presentation
- 3rd Interview | meet our COO / key stakeholder
This role offers flexible working location.