Marketing Data Specialist – Remote – CHIME College of Healthcare Information Management Executives – Houston, TXFull Time
Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $48.3K – $61.1K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Houston, TX.
Full Job Description
The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is the professional organization for Chief Information Officers and other senior healthcare IT leaders. CHIME enables its members and business partners to collaborate, exchange ideas, develop professionally and advocate the effective use of information management to improve the health and care throughout the communities they serve.
Our Mission is to advance and serve healthcare leaders and the industry improving health and care globally through the utilization of knowledge and technology.
The Marketing Data Specialist is responsible for collecting, tracking, organizing and reporting on data and analytics for digital marketing platforms, strategies and campaigns. The Specialist will contribute to marketing and communications strategy development and optimization by tracking content and campaign effectiveness across the organization’s digital platforms with a focus on data relevant to content engagement, audience engagement, campaign metrics, and other organizational intiatives. The Specialist will effectively communicate applicable information and context to internal and external stakeholders through concise, customized reporting.
This role informs creative and strategic content planners, creators and distributors, and other team members, with data that drives the purposeful development and dissemination of quality and results-driven content across a variety of channels (email, social, websites, paid advertising) that effectively engages target audiences.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited, skilled, and data-driven marketer with a mind for strategy, analytics, reporting, and an ability to both conceptualize the big picture and home in on the details that increase conversions. Our candidate must be able to work quickly and with a focus on quality; adhere to deadlines while managing multiple initiatives; communicate and coordinate with a wide variety of product owners and service line leaders; collaborate with diverse personalities and perspectives.
This role will initially report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor, collect, track, organize, aggregate and interpret statistical data and analytics from digital marketing platforms, including, but not limited to website(s), social media and email, and create and deliver custom reports to various, relevant internal teams and stakeholders
- Own the research, data analysis, tracking, and reporting piece of our organization’s marketing, communications, digital media and strategy team
- Assist team members with research, including but not limited to audience identification and segmentation, competitor information, keywords and SEO data, and industry trends in support of organic and paid social and digital campaigns and strategies
- Research, discover and recommend data-driven, program improvement opportunities to other members of the marketing, digital media and strategy team
- Prepare, deliver and present data and analytics reporting that is clear, digestible and actionable
- Utilize various data tools, software applications and best practices to collect and analyze data to deliver impactful information
- Collaborate with key team members to analyze user needs and behaviors to determine areas for research and reporting
- Stay current and ahead of trends in the digital marketing and data analytics landscape including organizational SEO strategy, content/industry trends, digital marketing best practices, and user behavior to increase digital traffic and engagement
- Recommend and apply new processes or techniques that may provide additional data and actionable insights to the marketing department with the end goals of customer acquisition, customer retention, and positive customer experience
- Provide intel that contributes to the meaningful creation and focus of compelling and result-driven copy for communications across all internal and external channels
- Bachelor’s degree required; Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Marketing, Digital Media or related field preferred
- At least 4 years of experience as a digital marketing or digital media analyst or specialist, digital or audience growth associate, data analyst, or role with equitable responsibilities required
- Advanced knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics and reporting features
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing platform(s) and reporting features
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms (specifically data collection, research, reporting and application to campaigns) including LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube and reporting features
- Advanced knowledge of analytics tools and platforms required
- Experience in a digital marketing agency or an in-house marketing department with healthcare IT, healthcare, digital health, technology, or related experience preferred
- More than 1 year successfully working in a remote or telecommuting role preferred
- Superior knowledge about digital marketing channels including websites, social media, email, SEO, paid advertising, and more
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams using a project management platform or equitable tool (i.e. Asana, Trello, Monday.com, other) is preferred
- Ability to comprehend complex and technical information and translate/articulate the information into readable deliverables for diverse audiences and platforms
- Passionate about the impact and importance of digital marketing data analysis to the growth and success of an organization
- Proven experience with applications, tools, and reporting for digital marketing
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
This is a remote based position
CHIME currently requires, as a condition of employment, that employees receive the COVID-19 vaccine and follow all other CHIME COVID-19 safety protocols, unless the employee is granted an exemption in accordance with applicable laws.