Associate SEO Analyst
This role will report to our Stevens Point, WI office.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with development of standard and ad hoc reports, containing complex data sets, to demonstrate campaign results and program performance. Analyzes findings to detect trends, uncover insights, identify barriers, and highlight opportunities. Provides SEO leadership with recommendations to improve marketing processes and Return on Investments (ROI) in the future.
- Identify key conversion points in the marketing funnel through utilization of qualitative and quantitative data. Analyzes findings to detect root cause of gains and/or losses in traffic and/or conversions and determines necessary changes to remedy the same.
- Assist with development and execution of Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) strategies based on findings to increase revenue.
- Manage SEM campaigns across Sentry business lines with the support and oversight of the SEO analyst.
- Implements and maintains online tracking tools to analyze user behavior and fuel future testing hypotheses regarding conversions, customer journeys, funnel analysis, and multi-channel attribution.
- Build and manages optimization tests in concert with other marketing teams to gather feedback on proposed enhancements. Analyzes results and translates findings into recommendations that help improve overall website performance and user experience. Collaborates with Marketing and IT teams to implement changes.
- Collaborate with marketing team members to develop and maintain KPI dashboards and cross-channel performance reports to provide actionable insights based on trends and emerging patterns. Presents findings and recommendations to marketing and business leadership to capitalize on optimization opportunities.
- Partner with Advanced Analytics to share data and create integrated reporting that measures results and provides data driven observations and holistic performance reporting.
- Manage landing pages, website CTAs, and lead-generating forms to optimize conversion funnels and increase the performance of webpages.
- Maintain awareness of CRO best practices and analyzes trends to improve processes and capitalize on optimization opportunities.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned from time to time.
What It Takes:
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in data models and creating best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis and visualization Strong analytical skills to ensure clear analysis and sound data-based decision-making
- Critical thinking skills
- Written and oral communication skills
- Organizational skills to coordinate, request and control data from numerous sources Ability to analyze large datasets
- Intermediate to advanced Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google Optimize, Optimizely, Tableau, Excel, Google Data Studio
What You’ll Receive:
At Sentry, your total rewards go beyond competitive compensation. Below are some benefits and perks that you’ll receive.
- Sentry is happy to offer flexibility through a scheduled Hybrid work model. Monday and Friday work from home if you choose to, Tuesday through Thursday in office.
- Generous Paid-Time Off plan for you to enjoy time out of the office.
- 401(K) plan with a dollar for dollar match on your first eight percent, plus immediate vesting to help strengthen your financial future.
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance to encourage a healthy lifestyle.
- Extensive Work-Life Resources to lend a helping hand.
- Sentry Foundation gift matching program to encourage charitable giving.
- Continue your education and career development through Sentry University (SentryU).
We take great pride in making Forbes’ list of America’s Best Midsize Employers since 2017. A lot of different factors go into that honor, many of which contribute to your job satisfaction.
Our bright future is built on a long track record of success. We got our start in 1904 and have been helping businesses succeed and protect their futures ever since. Because of the trust placed in us, we’re one of the largest and financially strongest mutual insurance companies in the United States. We’re rated A+ by A.M. Best, the industry’s leading rating authority.
Our headquarters is in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, with offices located throughout the United States. From sales to claims, and information technology to marketing, we enjoy a rewarding and challenging work environment with opportunities for ongoing professional development and growth.
Get ready to own your future at Sentry. Opportunities await!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sentry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy that there be no discrimination in employment based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Our associates are the most important part of our company.
We became one of the most financially strong mutual insurance companies in the U.S. by striving to provide the best possible service to our business customers. We do this by having conversations, forming relationships, and getting to know the people we work with and their businesses.
We make that same commitment to our associates. When you join Sentry, we don’t just want you to perform tasks each day. We want you to enjoy your time with us. You’re in the driver’s seat of your career path here—sharing feedback, creating goals, accessing professional development resources, and identifying how you can contribute to both your success and the success of the company.
Yes, we work hard. But we work with the purpose of helping others, and with the understanding that there’s more to life than work. We invite you to learn more about us. You’ll find we’re much more than insurance.