Seeking experienced Wordpress and e-commerce specialist for established LED lighting technology company based in Woburn MA. Join our great team of designers, engineers and technologists driving development of the next generation of sustainably produced lighting products. Great opportunity and role with support from friendly internal team.
- Website Management: take the reins of our Wordpress-based website, ensuring it operates smoothly, efficiently and flawlessly.
- Leverage expertise in Woocommerce to drive revenue generated from e-commerce transactions.
- Maintain and update product information, including product descriptions, imagery, technical specifications and pricing.
- Oversee product catalog management, pricing, inventory, shopping cart and order fulfillment processes.
- Digital Marketing: develop and execute targeted digital marketing campaigns, including targeted outreach and Google AdWords, to increase brand visibility, drive traffic and boost sales.
- Monitor and analyze website analytics to identify areas of improvement and drive organic traffic growth and conversion rates.
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in Wordpress, Woocommerce, e-commerce management, SEO and Google ads.
- Analytical Mindset: possess a data-driven approach to decision making with ability to analyze data and discern trends and make recommendations to improve website content, user experience and on-line sales.
- Graphic Design: skills and expertise related to working with images in Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Effective communicator, able to work well in team environment, concise and professional.
- 3 years in similar role.
- We offer competitive compensation, stimulating work environment with exceptional colleagues, opportunity to showcase your talents and progress your career.
- 6% matching on 401K
- Healthcare insurance
- Dental insurance
- Gradifi student loan payments
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Free company events and team building
- Company and personal bonuses and gifts.