Our client, a fast-growing fintech company dedicated to helping organisations ensure flawless digital customer experiences, are looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join their marketing team.
Reporting to the Marketing Lead and Head of Demand Generation, you will support the execution of effective marketing campaigns by delivering engaging content across numerous digital marketing channels. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skillset with a dynamic tech company and help drive brand awareness through compelling digital marketing content.
This position is hybrid (in-office 1 day a week).
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- Managing social media channels, including the company’s presence on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Supporting the marketing strategy by creating SEO focused blog content
- Support the creation of content for marketing collateral (eBooks, Infographics, Case Studies)
- Offer support on website management
- Support the creation and execution of email marketing campaigns
- Support the maintaining of strong agency relationships
- Develop a strong product and industry understanding
- Provide analysis and reports on campaign performance
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Examples of previous work demonstrating the ability to create high-quality, well-researched content that drives engagement
- Strong passion and experience of copywriting
- Experience of creative software (Adobe, Canva, Final Cut, DaVinci Resolve)
- Previous social media experience of LinkedIn and Twitter is essential
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Ability to be collaborative and a team player
- Qualification in Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, or another related field
If you’re interested in applying for this position or you would like to find out more information please contact Callum Williams @ VMA Group on Tel. 07788210901 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim, contract, temporary and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist. We are specifically focused on providing support to the communications, digital and marketing communities.
Our specialist practice areas cover: communications, corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, financial communications, CSR, public affairs, investor relations, marketing, digital marketing and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing expert consultancy services and advice, supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry, supporting planning and decision-making for organisations of all shapes and sizes.
In the UK, VMAGROUP has offices in London and Manchester and in Europe, VMAGROUP has offices in Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.