Vice President of General Market Enterprise Agency Sales – Stream Companies – Malvern, PAFull Time
Full Job Description
Stream Companies is an award-winning automotive software and digital marketing company. We’ve been doing this since 1996, and our team is providing high-tech and high-touch solutions for thousands of our clients, including some huge household names. Most digital marketing agencies have a claim to fame of being a Google partner; yes, we have that. Still, we also have multiple software offerings to give our clients a huge competitive advantage over every other provider out there. As a full-service integrated agency, and complete media production, including TV and radio ad creation and placement, we specialize in the full suite of SEO and SEM offerings.
We are looking for an experienced well connected Enterprise Sales Professional with a focus on strategic partnerships who loves the idea of growing a business through partner relationships. The Head of Enterprise Agency Sales is responsible for driving new business building a non-auto specific sales team to expand our already large automotive centric agency relationships with tier 1,2, and 3 clients.
The focus is to drive revenue. This is a hands-on hunter role with the ability to build out a complete sales team with various opportunities. We need someone not afraid to
roll-up their sleeve, reach out to their Rolodex of C-level contacts and build their pipeline. Create and develop the verticals we will go after.
The Head of Enterprise Agency Sales is responsible for developing strategies,
sourcing/prospecting and negotiating high impact partnerships to drive revenue growth. You
will enable StreamCompanies to penetrate new customers and partner ecosystems through executive level relationships to multiply the value of our product. You will work very closely with various cross functional internal teams and be a key driver towards advancing our vision and contributing to our revenue targets.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with the top 200+ agencies and top-tier brands
in the USA.
- Build the foundation of a large agency business development and enablement team.
Once the model is proven out the role will include hiring, training, leading a team of
high-functioning sales associates that is focused on building a pipeline and closing
new business across the agency’s client roster.
- Establish trust and deep relationships with agency stakeholders, direct clients, and
their affiliated data teams and providers.
- Secure meetings with Director and C-level marketers for the largest advertisers in
- Network with our media platform partners to co-present and develop business cases
for target agencies and brands
- Work with internal teams to support the business development efforts.
- Deliver upon expected new business pipeline, sales closes for yourself and your
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of advertising technology, targeting strategies, and
measurement systems across the entire digital and traditional advertising ecosystem
- A strong leader with a track record working in complex, highly matrixed, cross functional
- Must be able to influence without authority, and be capable of engaging with
numerous senior stakeholders
- Ability to persuade senior executive management, build consensus and work in a
- Excellent ability to organize, synthesize, and present information
- Broad high-tech industry knowledge with a familiarity in successful SaaS Sales
- Sales technology landscape, the Salesforce ecosystem, and/or sales engagement
- You must be able to function in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment were
you want to fail fast so you can win more
- Grit & a willingness to roll your sleeves up
- Strong negotiation & deal making skills a must
- Extensive high-level relationships (at the MD, SVP/EVP, Head of Digital, C-level)
- Demonstrated strategic, consultative, and analytical sales approach with focus on
building partnerships with agencies
- Experience negotiating large, complex deals that meet strategic revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to set, manage and track against a set of diverse, strategic KPIs
- Passion for interactive media and performance-based advertising, including strong
knowledge of and experience selling CPC, SEM, programmatic ad data-driven
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and relentless follow-through
- 5+ years proven enterprise business development experience in a media, digital, or a
technology driven advertising product environment.
- Current Rolodex of C-level contacts at identified Agencies and OEM’s
- Successful VP or Director and C-level client partnership experience.
- Office and analytical skills with proficiency in Excel.