We believe in building a team of excellent search marketers that can help our agency partners succeed through white label SEO services. We are SEO Brothers and we are looking for a Technical SEO specialist interested in developing their technical SEO, strategic thinking, and communication skills to ensure success in their clients’ campaigns.
This is a full-time, remote work opportunity. Our specialists typically work a set 9-5 local timezone but have the option for a more flexible schedule.
As a technical SEO specialist, you will have your own portfolio of SEO campaigns. Ranging from a handful to several dozen, you will actively oversee the technical SEO maintenance and improvements of your portfolio of partner campaigns. Working closely with an SEO Strategist and a project coordinator you will help the accounts team communicate important information related to the technical aspects of your campaigns.
You will be responsible for a variety of SEO-related tasks to ensure that these campaigns are running smoothly and that they are not impacted by major technical issues. Some of these tasks may include helping with technical audits of new websites, reviewing crawl data, implementing fixes for things such as canonical tag issues, broken links, redirects, and much more.
Some of your day-to-day tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting campaign onboarding by completing new technical SEO audits.
- Fixing website issues identified in audits such as broken links, orphaned pages, indexability issues, schema implementation, implementing 301 redirects, and others primarily inside the WordPress environment.
- Review crawl data in Agency Analytics and work from their priority list to help resolve issues for your campaigns.
- Implementing page-specific metadata from campaign documents into CMS’s such as WordPress, Shopify, Squarespace, Dato CMS, and others.
- Supporting the sales and discovery teams by completing new discovery audits.
- Supporting redesign projects with 301 redirects and risk mitigation.
- When necessary, review campaigns with issues to see what might have occurred to cause potential technical issues.
- Helping to improve existing documents and processes.
- Continuous learning in the SEO industry.
Most of our documents and offerings are template-based and well documented, so you should be able to quickly learn our process and learn our approach to organic SEO. That being said, we are always looking for innovators and people that aren’t afraid to voice their concerns or recommendations to improve our processes.
We are looking for someone long-term who is able to commit to a full-time position. Our goal is to help you grow professionally so you can help our organization grow. We are committed to your training and lifestyle.
Some specifics, experience, and qualifications you should have:
- You have an excellent foundation in the English language, both written and oral with the ability to communicate effectively with your team.
- You have a deep understand and experience with technical SEO including auditing websites, identifying potential issues, prioritizing fixes, and communicating issues to developers when necessary.
- You have experience with website crawlers such as Sitebulb, Screaming Frog, etc.
- You have experience with the WordPress platform and ideally other content management systems.
- You have experience working from home, with a reliable internet connection and a reliable computer to work from.
- Excellent attention to detail and working from templates.
Bonus points if:
- You’re familiar with ClickUp.
- You’re familiar with other CMS’ such as Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, Dato CMS, etc.
- You’re familiar with Google Search Console and Agency Analytics.
What To Expect:
The first couple weeks at SEO Brothers you will likely spend going through company training, meeting new team members, and understanding our partners, business model, and how we operate. We work collaboratively with tools such as Slack, ClickUp, and Sococo.
During your first three months at SEO Brothers, you will be assigned a small portfolio of campaigns with a mentoring technical SEO. This way you will become familiar with what the end-to-end process of a campaign is without the overwhelm of your own large portfolio. Your training will involve a variety of areas of SEO and how they relate to a campaign at SEO Brothers, regardless of whether or not that is what a technical SEO specialist will typically do day-to-day.
After the first three months, you will be assigned your own portfolio of partners and campaigns and the fun really begins.
We strive to provide the best possible experience for our white label partners. This means excellent service, excellent communication, and support. We are trying to build a team of SEO Specialists that want to share in this culture of excellence.
We are two brothers who started our SEO company over five years ago. We focus on helping other agencies grow their organic search services and offer a variety of solutions to agency owners and organizations.
We are family-oriented and understand the importance of family and a work-life balance.
This position has a lot of opportunities for growth within our organization, and we are excited to add to our growing family business.
Hours will be 35 hours per week with schedule flexibility for appointments or anything that comes up during the week. We are looking for a mostly daytime (within the window of 7:30-5:00) schedule. Working within the North American time zone is not required, although there may be meeting requests that are later in the day from time to time.
Please send a cover letter and resume when applying.
Pay scale typically starts between $1,250 and $1,750.
We have a review process starting after the first three months and going forward which rewards high-performers.
Are you ready to show us you are one?