Sr. Strategist, Digital Content – Agilon Health – RemoteFull Time
Login to bookmark
Full Job Description
AHI agilon health, inc.
Remote – USA
Sr. Strategist, Digital Content
At agilon health (“agilon”), our vision is to transform health care in 100+ communities. agilon is the trusted partner empowering primary care physicians (PCPs) to create the healthcare system we need—one built on the value of care, not the volume of services. The Communications & Public Affairs team is responsible for bringing agilon’s vision and mission to life through several critical functions including Corporate Communications & Marketing, Patient Engagement, Public Policy, and ESG & Philanthropy.
As a key member of the Communications & Public Affairs team, the Manager, Digital Content will oversee the development and execution of the content strategy for our corporate (B2B) and consumer (B2C) digital channels. Reporting to the Director, Digital & Social Strategy, this role will provide leadership and direction for all digital communications efforts by establishing content goals, developing content calendars, establishing guidelines, strategies, policies and processes. In addition, the Manager, Digital Content will identify ways to promote engaging content, across social, internal channels, emails, etc.
This position serves as an integral role in the building of a consistent and effective narrative across multiple digital channels and social media. The position must be experienced with leading the development of web content, blog content, social media assets, podcasts and campaigns by determining the content need for projects and working closely with team members to ensure necessary content is sourced or generated. This role requires a professional communicator capable of grasping communication challenges and devising editorial solutions. The Manager, Digital Content understands the role of content, not only within the web and marketing channels, but within the enterprise as a whole, and designs solutions to reflect those requirements.
This position should be comfortable working directly with internal and external teams to align with the company’s overall business strategy and drive awareness, engagement and lead generation. The position must be able to successfully execute and leverage reputation-based storytelling and compliant consumer messaging across digital channels.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop and implement a content strategy that engages target audiences, build the company’s reputation, and supports lead generation among specific audiences.
- Serve at the day-to-day lead for B2B social media strategy, content creation and channel management (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).
- Publish high quality, brand-appropriate content to drive traffic to the B2B website and to social media channels, in coordination with freelance writers and agencies.
- Oversee social and media monitoring tool and report out on B2B peer set, competitors, partners and industry conversations (Cision or Meltwalter)
- Pull analytics on content performance and make decisions based on data.
- Support Director, Digital & Social Strategy to execute on SEO strategy across company sites.
- Support Director, Digital & Social Strategy and Director, Patient Engagement & Communications with B2C digital content needs and provide metrics reports to support strategy.
- Support Doximity partnership to advance physician in-organic growth, working closely with Director, Digital & Social Strategy and other key stakeholders.
- Acting liaison between content team and other departments/functions to communicate latest projects, content needs, etc.
- Stay current in social media and digital marketing trends.
- Create and enforce social publishing and engagement best practices for the team (aligning with our corporate and marketing strategy and business roadmap).
- Oversee communications freelancers and applicable digital/social media agencies, as needed.
- Overall support for Corporate Communications department on priority projects, as needed.
Other Job Functions:
- Understand, adhere to, and implement the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Serve as a collaborative partner to other communications professionals within agilon health and among external agencies.
- Provide excellent customer services skills, including consistently displaying awareness and sensitivity to the needs of internal and/or external clients. Proactively ensuring that these needs are met or exceeded.
- Take personal responsibility for personal growth including acquiring new skills, knowledge, and information.
- Engage in excellent communication which includes listening attentively and speaking professionally.
- Set and complete challenging goals.
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in work product.