Sr SEO AnalystTemporary
Our client is looking to add a SEO Manager to grow their team. This is a great opportunity to work with a Fortune 100 company with high international brand recognition. This is a contract position with the opportunity to be extended or convert to a permanent employee. This position offers excellent pay and an opportunity to work with one of the top leaders in the retail and entertainment space.
- 3-5 years of SEO specific experience – with measurable impact across both technical SEO and content focused SEO for enterprise-level e-commerce websites.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel (complex functions, vlookups, index/match, pivot tables).
- Working experience with Google Search Console, leading rank tracking tools, and technical SEO crawling solutions (DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, and related tools).
- Data and statistical analysis experience with ability to interpret and concisely report results in presentation form.
- Extensive keyword research experience, focusing on analysis, opportunity finding, content mapping and strategic planning.
- Experience writing copy focused on increasing search traffic.
- Understanding of digital marketing and e-commerce business models.
- Manage relationships and promote collaboration with other functional teams (e.g., Copy, UX, Merchandising, Marketing Strategy, PR, Analytics and IT) to understand impacts and opportunities across multiple areas of the business.
- Develop sound SEO strategies rooted in strong knowledge of e-commerce best practices and explain them to a wide range of audiences.
- Build an in-depth understanding of our buyer’s journey to innovate, improve, and provide additional benefits to the customer while finding opportunities to increase organic traffic.
- Stay up to date on the SEO industry in order to provide insights to the SEO team and communicate the importance of SEO across departments. Content SEO
- Perform and manage ongoing keyword research and analysis, focused on increasing existing discoverability, finding new opportunities, and benchmarking against other leading e-commerce websites.
- Be an expert in search data and help to identify potential gaps for SEO and cross-functional teams, using internal and external resources.
- Perform ad hoc analysis on product categories, franchises, characters, seasonality, and customer behavior to influence SEO strategy
- Assist in the writing/reviewing of high performing page titles, meta descriptions, and on-page content to acquire organic traffic and entice a conversion.
- Analyze keyword rankings and SEO techniques used by competitors in the search results. Technical SEO –
- Use crawling tools to assist in ongoing technical analysis of the website(s) to identify technical opportunities to improve SEO rankings.
- Assist in the management and occasional writing of detailed JIRA tickets and setting standards for rolling out optimizations to the website.
- Assist in educating team members on technical concepts (canonicalization, sitemaps, robots, structured data…) in plain language to ensure understanding and alignment with partners and non-technical audiences. Data & Reporting
- Measure, report and analyze results of SEO efforts. Concisely report meaningful findings to cross-functional audiences.
- Assist in compiling necessary data points to back up assumptions and generate business insights and business cases to prioritize next steps for short- and long-term planning purposes.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- SEO (3 years of experience is preferred)Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact [email protected].
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate’s education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.