Indeed’s salary guide
- Not provided by employer
- $69.6K – $88.2K a year is Indeed’s estimated salary for this role in Winchester, VA.
We are on a journey to encourage an inclusive Woodmark and are taking meaningful actions to promote diverse representation across every part of the business. Together, every team member contributes to making American Woodmark a place where people can express who they are through what they do.
The Senior Analyst of Marketing Analytics will be tasked with the independent analysis and optimization of online and offline digital marketing (websites, email, social, etc.) for all assigned brands, along with ad-hoc requests. This position will be a key part of a growing analytics team that supports an increasingly sophisticated marketing program.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Five to seven years of related online marketing, web analytics, research experience
- Direct experience with online direct marketing or online media performance analysis
- Must have experience using marketing analytics technology
- Extensive experience with Microsoft office (Excel and PowerPoint High Efficiency)
- Strong project management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to take initiative, prioritize competing demands, meet short deadlines, and deliver high quality work products
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Take initiative, think strategically, work well independently, and collaborate with teams
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing, statistics, mathematics, economics, or other relevant graduate degree
- Google or Adobe Analytics Certifications are a plus
- PowerBI visualization a plus
- Independently generate monthly digital performance analyses and optimization recommendations to channel teams
- Influence and manage SEO strategy across all brands
- Work closely with the Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics to generate reporting and analysis of trends and support for optimization efforts
- Proactively identify and interpret key drivers behind marketing and media performance, and deliver insights to channel owners to optimize efficiency of spend and performance of media as aligned with business goals
- Gain an understanding of the Adobe tech stack to provide recommendations to enhance both tactical and strategic campaign and business outcomes
- Arm marketing teams with the tools, data, and reporting needed to make decisions
- Uncover actionable insights (through data analysis, modeling, testing) that will improve the customer’s journey and assist marketing teams in driving conversions
- Partner closely with marketing leads to provide the analytical support that will help drive growth in consumer and service professional acquisition
- Provide recommendations for A/B testing, work with team members to develop tests, inform and interpret test results leading to optimizations and future testing plans
- Empower teams to make data-informed decisions by creating dashboards and reports that provide insightful observations
- Own and lead analyses using data and insights to influence and support marketing strategy
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into anomalies as well as different drivers of channel performance
- Use your expertise to deeply analyze consumer segments and marketing performance to determine how best to approach our customer bases
- Act on feedback
o Build effective business relationships with coworkers, internal clients and vendors.
o Adherence to the company’s core values and CITE principals
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients to carry out responsibilities or respond to common inquiries from customers/clients, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community and public. Ability to read and interpret common business documents including contracts, charts, graphs, and diagrams. Ability to develop and deliver presentations to management and large groups. Ability to apply tools and organizational skills to multi-phase projects. Ability to handle ambiguity and drive projects to meet key milestones, deadlines, and metrics while working closely with multiple stakeholder groups, including internal clients and external customers or consumers.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts to such tasks as statistical and financial math calculations, with knowledge of determination of test reliability and validity, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, sampling theory, and factor analysis.
- Ability to define problems, determine failure points, establish facts, utilize data, and identify solutions. Ability to outline key choices and decision points that would influence the outcome of a project. Aptitude to dig into issues or obstacles and find solutions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Reports to: Senior Manager, Marketing Analytics
- Work Location: Remote opportunities available
- Travel Requirements:
o Flexibility to travel up to 20% of the time
- Recruitment process may consist of any combination of phone, video and in person interviews.
- Offers may be contingent upon successful completion of Background Check, Drug Screen, Physical Examination and/or potential Motor Vehicle Check.
- Competitive Compensation
- Remote Work
- Health Care Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- 401(k) Match
- Tuition Assistance
The American Woodmark Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, military and veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other legally-protected characteristic; and it will comply with all applicable state discrimination laws. No person will be denied employment solely because of a disability, provided that the person can perform the essential functions of the position for which the person has applied, either with or without reasonable accommodations.