Company Highlight: Levelwing is an independent media agency driving exceptional strategies for nationally recognized brands. We aspire to build a team where curious minds, big thinking and caring people create value in meaningful ways. Our approach is guided by core principles, driven by innovative creativity, and anchored by data insights. Our agency is full of passionate and creative brand marketers who are constantly looking for new ways to challenge the status quo. If that sounds like you – keep reading!
Position Summary: Levelwing is looking for an SEO Supervisor that will be accountable for continuing the work to build a best-in-class SEO program in direct partnership with Levelwing’s clients and internal stakeholders.
Minimum Skills & Requirements:
- Five to seven plus (5-7+) years SEO experience in a multi-channel retail environment
- Auto or Auto After Service category a plus
- Three plus (3+) years of experience leading high-performance SEO teams in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on mobile-first SEO strategies
- Previous experience in scaling organic search capabilities for large eCommerce sites
- Experience identifying issues, troubleshooting and working hands on with clients
- Ability to successfully strategize and deploy technical SEO initiatives to drive SEO growth at scale
- Well-organized, high attention to detail, deadline-oriented, and a team player
- Strong communications skills and ability to present strategies, data, and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Working knowledge of enterprise SEO platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Hybris/SAP
- Ability to code preferred
- Project Management skills include B2C experience, agency or client side
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic development and management of new and existing initiatives that will drive organic traffic, conversion, revenue growth, and profitability for the website
- Prioritize and manage optimization efforts to drive search metrics and rankings with 3rd party partners and inter-agency teams
- Lead SEO Projects across IT and Marketing/eComm. Create link strategies and coordinate with Content, eComm, and IT to ensure growth in Domain Authority
- Leverage prior and new SEO knowledge to enhance projects that drive solutions
- Manage Domains across the organization in partnership with IT to enhance the SEO position of Client
- Analyze Google Console to understand and take tactical action to ensure SEO rank remains unchanged and improves
- Identify technical opportunities to improve SEO rankings, while measuring and analyzing the impact of existing functionalities. Keep client and agency teams informed of ongoing changes in the online SEO environment to serve the objectives of the client best and adjusts plans accordingly
- Work closely with clients to understand and troubleshoot all SEO activities, impact, and understand hurdle rates for new activities
- Identify opportunities for improving the customer experience and work with the digital experience teams to implement
- Work in lockstep with Media team to enhance search and drive leads
- Develop processes and reports to ensure accuracy of data and its presentations
Locations: Levelwing is committed to providing our employees with work environments that suite their lifestyles, as a result we operate as a remote and hybrid agency with office locations in Charleston, South Carolina and Nashville, Tennessee.
Important Note: At Levelwing we are committed to providing excellent service to our clients. Although Levelwing is a remote and hybrid agency, to best support our clients continuously evolving campaigns, all Levelwing employees must be in either eastern or central time zones. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply to any of our open positions.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position and in no way is to be construed as a contract. As with all positions, employment is “at will” or voluntary on both the part of the organization and the team member. Employment is not for a set period of time and may be discontinued by either party for any reason with or without notice.
Levelwing Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.