Job Title: SEO Analyst
Reports To: SEO Manager
At Range Marketing, our primary focus is on helping companies get found. We achieve this by utilizing the highest standards in website design, website development, and search engine optimization, and building a strong team to back it all up. Our team members work hard, are awesome at everything they do, encourage growth, are good neighbors to each other and our clients, and have fun in everything they do.
To that end, we’re looking for a new SEO Analyst to join our team! If you’re a good fit, you enjoy building lasting and rewarding relationships with clients, have strong communication skills, enjoy working with people, and have a proven ability to coordinate simultaneous projects. In this role, you’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of a comprehensive SEO strategy for your clients and researching and implementing emerging industry tactics on a regular basis. This role requires proficiency in website analytics. This will be a full-time position with benefits.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Designing strategic SEO campaigns and implementing on-site and off-site tactics
- Monitoring your client’s web presence and developing conversion-focused strategies
- Managing client relationships and representing Range Marketing in a professional manner
- Researching and testing industry trends to develop new tactics
- Maintaining and optimizing local listings
- Responding to frequent demands of multiple customers
- Performing any other duties as assigned
To be considered for this position, you’ll need:
- A minimum of one year of experience with SEO or related BA/BS degree
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Suite and Google Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multitask and coordinate simultaneous projects
- To be highly detail-oriented, accurate, and efficient
- To be a positive and dynamic team player
Proficiency in WordPress, Moz Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster, and HTML is strongly preferred. Experience with PPC, social media, and copywriting is preferred but not required.
Range Marketing is a small company, so our team members have plenty of opportunities to make an impact in all areas of the business. Our ideal candidate is willing, able, and excited to extend their skills and knowledge within our growing organization. Our HQ is located in Buffalo, NY with most of our team working fully remote.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
We have the capability to work remotely 100% of the time.
- What is your desired pay range?
- Why are you the right person for this role with Range Marketing?
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote