829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Adweek 100 Fastest-Growing Digital Agencies, Boston Business Journal’s Fast 50 (Massachusetts’ 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot’s Top Digital Agencies list. We’re a certified Great Place to Work® and have been recognized by Outside Magazine as a Best Place to Work. Our projects and team members have received awards from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards, and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations, and more. We’re proud to be working with STANLEY Black & Decker, OARS, Hilton Hotels, Stanford University, and hundreds of other companies that share our passion for performance marketing.
829 Studio’s growing SEO team is looking for an SEO Strategist with Online Reputation Management (ORM) experience. This role will be responsible for managing relationships with high-profile clients, curating unique growth strategies, and executing technical, on-page, and off-page optimizations. This role will also be responsible for strategizing and executing elaborate ORM campaigns with the goal of achieving a credible and positive online representation of our clients’ brands.
An ideal candidate for this role will be expected to be well-versed in various types of comprehensive research, including search and traffic trends, industry and competition analyses, as well as thorough keyword audits. You will be expected to build data-informed and keyword-focused content strategies by analyzing and optimizing clients’ owned content, as well as creating new SEO-driven content recommendations. The SEO Strategist must have the confidence to recommend, effectively communicate, and implement SEO and ORM opportunities to fit each client’s unique needs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Auditing websites for SEO
- Editing and implementing search engine optimized copy
- Optimizing client-produced content for SEO
- Addressing technical issues
- Developing unique strategies for improving the client’s online reputation
- Conducting comprehensive research of the client’s online visibility
- Developing in-depth content strategy based on elaborate keyword research and content gap analysis
- Creating a meaningful presence on third-party listing platforms, social media channels, press releases, and Q&A websites, etc.
- Maintaining listings on rating and review sites and SEO keywords on owned content platforms
- Creating, editing, and optimizing press releases and blog articles using SEO best practices.
- Creating and executing custom SEO strategies for ranking content/websites with large, enterprise, or Fortune 500 brands
- Assisting account managers with client communications around organic search knowledge and recommendations to develop and deliver a clear strategic vision to each client
- Presenting and communicating directly with client teams, including stakeholders with varied levels of SEO or digital marketing knowledge
- Collecting valuable insights and metrics, communicating the progress directly to the client
- 4+ years of SEO experience in an agency environment
- Solid understanding of SEO and how to apply it to ORM
- Experience with Wordpress or other CMS
- Working knowledge Yext, Moz Local, BrightLocal, Birdeye, or similar tools
- Experience with a project management software
- Experience managing and mentoring a small team
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and the initiative to lead advanced SEO projects
- Demonstrate success in developing and executing successful SEO campaigns
- Experience with analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, SEMrush, etc. to analyze organic search and analytics data to make specific data-driven recommendations
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Google Ads experience
- Front-end development experience
- HubSpot experience
- Experience with link building campaigns and backlink profile analysis
Benefits & Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance. Summer Fridays Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% Safe Harbor employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We’ve got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Commuter Benefits. Allocate pre-tax funds towards your commute to save up to 40% per year in transportation expenses.