Summary: (Fully/Remote Role)
- Passionate about SEO and discoverability
- A creative problem solver with innovative new ideas for growing organic traffic
- A team player who finds solutions that help across teams and organizations
- Able to communicate effectively with engineering and product teams, and evangelize SEO
- A self-starter who is willing to roll up your sleeves to actively pursue problems
- Results-driven, accountable, and have strong business acumen
- Familiar with SEO tools like: Search Console, SEO Clarity, Google Analytics, Botify, Screaming Frog, Lighthouse, and more
- Excellent at problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metrics and analytics
- Receptive to coaching and feedback
- Stay up to date on SEO trends and standards while identifying potential opportunities
- Delivering and growing highly engaged and converting organic traffic to Frontdoor Brands
- Work as member of the SEO team to ensure adherence to site and page-level SEO best practices
- Be a thought leader for strategic SEO; helping to establish project roadmaps which lead to improved site authority and trust
- Opportunity/demand research; on-page optimization/implementation for improved traffic and conversion
- Inform content strategy and provide support for development of programmatic content solutions (i.e. NLG & AI content generation)
- Assist in authority development via internal and external linking opportunities
- Partner with relevant teams outside of SEO teams such as Brand, Analytics, Product, Engineering, to find points of collaboration and shared execution
- Support internal performance reporting for
- Provide analysis reports highlighting performance and impact of SEO optimizations
- Test website on all browser and mobile platforms to verify the usability and functionality of the websites & apps
- Assist with organic search optimization efforts for Apple and Android app optimizations
- 2+ Years SEO experience and/or a deep understanding of SEO best practices and strategies
- Demonstrated track record of growth
Minimum Education, Licensure and Professional Certification requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field preferred
Minimum Experience required: 2+ years of digital marketing experience managing large scale campaigns & budgets preferred
This role pays between $51,100 to $76,700 and your actual base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, responsibilities, experience, and location.
At Frontdoor certain roles are eligible for additional rewards and incentives. Speak directly to your recruiter to learn more.
Our approach to benefits is holistic, and includes health, wellbeing and financial components including: insurance for medical/pharmacy, dental, vision, life, and disability, weight loss and smoking cessation programs, matching 401(k) and ability to participate in our employee stock purchase plan.
Learn more about benefits (https://frontdoor.jobs/benefits/) at Frontdoor.
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Job Locations US | US-TX-Dallas