Blue Corona is a technology-enabled digital marketing company that helps residential service businesses increase leads and sales. For each client, Blue Corona implements inbound internet marketing strategies such as pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, search engine optimization (SEO), website design and development, and marketing analytics services to measurably increase marketing performance.
As an SEO Specialist, you’ll be responsible for executing the SEO strategy for our clients. The ideal candidate will be a fast learner, willing and able to learn about various industries and treat each client’s business as if it were your own!
- Work collaboratively with a team that includes account managers, SEO analysts, copywriters, web developers and other roles.
- Own the execution of on-site and off-site SEO tactics for your clients with the goal of improving SEO performance against each client’s KPIs: search visibility, visits, leads, engagement metrics, and conversions.
- Perform keyword research to identify high-value search phrases to drive traffic that will convert into sales leads.
- Optimize on-page elements such as title tag, meta description, URL, headings, images, internal link and more.
- Develop and execute effective link-building strategies.
- Obtain N.A.P. citations (name/address/phone number) and/or update citations around the web to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Create and/or update clients’ Google Business Profile listings.
- Communicate progress, roadblocks, and opportunities to the account team.
- Monitor industry trends and incorporate established and emerging best practices in SEO into your work.
- Maximize productivity, effectiveness, and efficiency by using tools of the trade, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Trends, Moz, Yext, and more.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college
- 1 year of experience in content marketing and/or search engine optimization (SEO)
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to identify and resolve problems
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and/or Google Keyword Planner
- Exemplary organization and time management skills
- Strong ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- Extreme attention to detail with respect to accuracy, grammar, spelling, and brand
- Strong work ethic and a “get the job done” attitude
- Effective communicator in a business setting, including presentations, email, and verbal communication
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification is a plus
- Experience working with the home services industry is a plus
- Experience writing and publishing your own blog is a plus
- Experience working in a digital agency is a plus
Blue Corona Perks & Benefits
- Remote working environment
- Quarterly bonus plan
- Generous paid time off policy
- Health/vision/dental coverage
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Company 401(k) matching
- Company celebrations and events
- Company-branded swag