Full Job Description
The SEO Specialist works with the Digital Marketing Consultant (“DMC”) to execute day-to-day tests, analyzes, and website changes so they are optimized for search engines of all entities of The Motorcycle Company (“TMC”), PVM Enterprises, MOD Enterprises and other related entities’ tactical operations and special projects. To write creative, stand-alone and information rich content to help websites rank higher in organic search results on all major search engines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor relevant industry keywords trends in relation to our current model/product inventory to ensure optimal launch timing for trend campaigns.
- Compile and analyze all performance data and analytics.
- Create digital content for websites working with DMC to get approved, Minimum Advertised Policy (MAP) approved and scheduled.
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports of all campaign performance.
- Plan, manage, and execute SEO efforts to drive towards exceeding our performance metrics and customer acquisition goals.
- Stay up to date with global SEO counterparts on best practices and leveraging appropriate platforms, tools and processes.
- Educate company owners and Marketing team on SEO guidelines using data and ongoing communications
- Identify and execute projects to drive incremental SEO traffic and revenue growth.
- Drive testing, reporting, optimization and forecasting SEO Performance to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Special projects and/or additional responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- 3+ years of SEO experience.
- 1+ years of Harley-Davidson, powersports, automotive or luxury brand product knowledge.
- Strong knowledge of SEO best practices (keyword research, optimization, link building).
- Experience with SEO tools like SEMRush, SpyFu, Google Keyword Planner, Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
- Excellent writing skills with an eye for grammar, spelling, and thoughtful story creation.
- Ensure consistency in brand guidelines and messaging related to content and posting.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical Thinking, Problem Solving.
- Highly motivated self-starter and successful at working with tight deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to work varied and long hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibility required.
- Must establish an appropriate work environment within your home for work purposes
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote