Full Job Description
We are looking for a dynamic person with previous marketing and Word Press experience that enjoys working with people and working one on one with other businesses to help them build their online marketing specifically their SEO.
You will be working together with our SEO department to organize your client projects with the SEO specialist and communicating with your customers on a regular basis. The goal will be to help improve your customers’ overall Google presence including their organic SEO, Google My Business, and Ad Words projects. As long as any candidate has Word Press experience, we will provide the full training needed to be successful in this position!
What exactly will I do as a marketing specialist?
As a marketing specialist, you must be familiar with digital marketing and how to navigate through Word Press. We put a special emphasis on having strong business communication and customer relationship skills.
Some of the tasks/duties you will be responsible for are;
– Communicating with clients weekly to go over edits and results
– Understand customer challenges
– Working in a fast-paced environment.
– Work together well in a team environment
– Analyze reports and tweak strategies for the month
– Must be familiar with WordPress and have WordPress experience. This includes updating pages, content, and installing plug-ins.
– You will be required to make WordPress edits as needed.
Fun, creative, performance-based, and dynamic is how we like to describe the office here at MyCity Social.
MyCitySocial is a company that prides itself on learning, growing, nurturing relationships with local business owners who really don’t have the time or understand how to make digital marketing successful for their business.
* MUST BE US BASED.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Keyword research: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote