SEO SpecialistFull Time
Full Job Description
SHORESITE SEO SPECIALIST POSITION
ShoreSite Designs is a full-service custom website design, development, and internet marketing firm. We are located in Wall Township, NJ and we’re looking for an SEO Specialist!
We are looking for an analytical digital marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and knows search engine optimization! Our team members must be organized, have excellent communication skills, a desire to learn, and have a true passion for marketing on the web!
The SEO Specialist is responsible for designing and implementing SEO strategies for our SEO clients, with a deep knowledge of Google and how its search algorithms work. These strategies may include writing blogs, site audits, Google Business Profile optimization, metadata edits, and more.
- Time Management/Multi-Tasking – ShoreSite Designs is a fast-paced environment and you will be managing your own set of businesses with consistent and timely deliverables. The ability to manage your time and multi-task to consistently hit these deliverables will be a key component of your success.
- Attention to Detail – it is very important for the individual in this role who is managing the SEO outreach of a company to have an attention to detail.
- Communication – This job requires consistent communication with both the client and our internal team. It is important for the person in this role to be able to explain, in non-technical terms, how a SEO campaign is supposed to perform and how the analytics/data should be read and judged.
- Be respectful and kind – our clients are part of our team, and the ability to work with them respectfully is part of what makes us one of the best in the industry.
Required Technical Skills:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Data Studio or similar reporting software
- ahrefs/Ubersuggest/SEMRush experience preferred
- Google Suite
- Build and optimize SEO campaigns for clients and manage them.
- Contribute to in-house SEO strategy and provide recommendations to meet goals.
- Write SEO-optimized blogs and content for our SEO clients.
- Assist with strategic recommendations.
- Keep up with the latest industry trends and news.
- Contribute to the content produced by our social media team.
- Perform monthly SEO audits for our clients.
- Generate and distribute monthly SEO reports to clients.
- Communicate with clients effectively and transparently.
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience at an agency managing SEO accounts.
- Content Writing experience
ShoreSite Designs is growing quickly and efficiently. We provide a very entrepreneurial environment where everyone contributes in a meaningful way. We have an amazing work environment with a committed group of team players.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work Remotely
- Health Plan Compensation
More About The Position
Your salary is negotiable based on your experience and skills. We work Monday-Friday from 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Occasional time is required on the weekends. If ShoreSite Designs sounds like the place for you, apply today with your resume and cover letter. We’re looking forward to working with you!
Our Brand Story Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0GCPYKlzYw
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $45,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Keyword research: 1 year (Required)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Required)
- Google Search Console: 1 year (Required)
- Website design/development: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Work Location: Remote