The UHS Corporate Marketing Department is hiring a Search Engine Optimization Specialist to participate in growing and managing SEO efforts for both Acute and Behavioral Health divisions by determining key search phrases and optimizes webpages that could drive traffic and increase conversions for all owned websites.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Directs marketing and content teams on how to improve the performance of UHS websites in search engines like Google and Bing, and how to appropriately optimize for conversions and user experience. Pursues content marketing and backlinking opportunities that align with company goals.
- Implement Google Analytics and set up goals and events.
- Research valuable key phrases to target and set priorities.
- Coordinates with the content team regarding Meta data edits to improve SEO rankings and click-throughs.
- Provides direction and strategy for SEO-targeted content and reviews all content produced for SEO performance.
- Performs audits to identify issues and ensures sites are properly optimized.
- Identifies content consolidation opportunities and directs teams as appropriate.
- Manages 404 issues and strategic redirects for all properties.
- Directs developers, designers, and editors to execute SEO tactics as appropriate, including new features, layouts, and content that complies with common Panda optimization techniques and conversion optimization principles.
- Identifies new link building strategies and directs team or executes as appropriate.
- Reaches out to trusted treatment centers, schools, bloggers, or other contacts that might want to use media or content assets, stores communications in Salesforce.
- Utilizes team members, competitive research, and audience identification to discover opportunities and new contacts.
- With other team members, determines content marketing opportunities.
- Adheres to brand guidelines and standards outlined by Digital Strategy Manager.
- Gains proficiency with new and constantly changing technology.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing, or related business field.
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing experience required.
- 3+ years of experience optimizing with SEO tools such as Moz.com, Raven Tools, Link Research Tools, SEM Rush, Majestic SEO, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with keyword analysis using tools like Google Keyword Planner preferred.
- 1+ years of experience using CSS and HTML to style content.
- Familiarity with using WordPress or other CMS to manage a website.
- Familiarity of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets (advanced formulas like VLOOKUP or MATCH preferred).
- Knowledge of white hat and black hat tactics.
This opportunity provides the following:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
*UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to “UHS or UHS facilities” on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms “we,” “us,” “our” or “the company” in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.