The SEO Specialist is responsible for SEO and Internal Site Search. They analyze, review and make changes to the website properties, so that it is optimized for search engines; through a combination of on-page and off-page techniques, including link-building, metadata sculpting, content strategy, information architecture, and more. Identifies proper keywords for SEO implementation and provides suggestions for improving and tracking search engine rankings. This role is also responsible for the internal site search strategy and execution that helps drive sales, conversion and a positive customer experience.
• Develops and executes optimized strategies that increase search engine results rankings and maximizes volume of inbound organic traffic.
• Research SEO keywords to use on site and in marketing efforts.
• Writes compelling and high-quality website content and page descriptions
• Updates website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
• Monitors performance to understand SEO strategy and impact across all traffic sources and sets measurable goals that demonstrate search improvements.
• Optimizes & executes internal on-site search through synonyms, thesaurus, item attributes, and redirect search and more.
• Address null and low performing site search results and identify opportunities for improvement
• Collaborates and aligns with merchants and marketing to improve SEO & Internal Site Search and influence keyword rich content
• Stays current with Ecommerce, Digital Marketing & Industry Trends
• Perform all other assigned duties
• Bachelor’s Degree Required, Digital Marketing preferred
• 3+ years of SEO experience, or similar roleCore Competencies & Accomplishments
• Expert knowledge of SEO best practices and optimization
• Experience with Salesforce or similar ecom platforms preferred
• Familiarity with SEO tools and platforms, such as BrightEdge, Google Search Console, Google KW Planner
• Experience with Analytics Applications
• Expert knowledge of SEO best practices and optimization• Strategic thinker with the ability to clearly articulate and implement a focused plan
• Self-starter with strong attention to detail who can manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills