- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company’s search engine results rankings – our primary focus as of late is Google
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company’s website and marketing materials
- Work with our SMM to set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in our SEO campaigns
- Monitor daily performance metrics to report our strategy performance
- Communicate regularly with our Team and SMM to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with Canva or other content management systems
- Experience within the sales and marketing space
Picture yourself here fulfilling your potential.
At SERVPRO®, you can make a positive difference in people’s lives each and every day! We’re seeking self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates to join us in our mission of helping customers in their greatest moments of need by repairing and restoring homes and businesses with an industry-leading level of service. With nearly 2,000 franchises all over the country, finding exciting and rewarding SERVPRO® career opportunities near you is easy! We look forward to hearing from you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.