WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Coalition Technologies is devoted to delivering clients the highest quality work while providing our team a fun, thriving, and innovative environment. Along with the opportunity for tremendous career growth and rapid advancement, CT offers:
- The most competitive profit-sharing bonus plan in the industry, paying up to 50% of company profits to full-time employees each month!
- A highly competitive Paid Time Off plan, promoting quality work-life balance.
- Subsidized gym memberships to help team members feel their best.
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance packages for all US-based team members.
- International Health Insurance Reimbursement Program for all international team members, a benefit unique to Coalition.
- Device upgrade and learning reimbursement programs.
- Motivating career development plans with clearly defined goals and rewards.
- Additional job-specific incentives and bonuses.
Plus, 100% of our team works remotely with the support of time tracking software. Our company culture specializes in supporting remote team members, and we’ve been doing so for more than a decade. CT welcomes your application, wherever in the world it’s coming from!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Experience with search engine optimization
- Experience managing Google Ads accounts (preferably Google Ads certified)
- Project management experience and certifications preferred
- Knowledge of project management software such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, Sales Force, etc
- An understanding of web development (ability to write HTML / CSS /PHP is preferred)
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Demonstrate leadership capability with teams of 3 or more people (preferred)
- Experience with WordPress and/or Magento (preferred)
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Managing the workload of our SEO team: assigning tasks, following up on tasks, making sure client work is done well and is on time and on budget
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements.
- Participating in client meetings as needed
- Creating training, improving our work processes and identifying concerns and dealing with them appropriately
- Research and development of new online marketing methodologies
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to Digital Producers
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to team
We are looking for talented and diligent candidates who excel in our skills tests, and will consider these candidates even if past experience or educational background criteria aren’t met.
*Starting base pay in the US states of California, New York, Washington and Colorado for this position ranges between $15 – $35 per hour