Ubiquity Retirement + Savings’ mission is to empower small businesses and their employees to create a more secure financial future and peace of mind, by leveraging technology with affordable and effective retirement solutions, and world-class customer support. Over our 20 year history, we have helped people save more than $2.25 billion in retirement contributions and opened retirement plans for 7,000+ small businesses—pioneering transparent, flat-fee, customizable plans for this historically underserved community. Our team of experienced professionals are extreme retirement enthusiasts and future-you champions! Join the movement and learn more at: myubiquity.comThe only thing as unique as our business model is our company culture. We thrive on accountability, collaboration, and transparency. Proudly one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area and Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top 150 Company Cultures, we take what we do seriously and always strive to be happy at work. With mottos like “Freedom With Accountability,” we are a family of friends who like to get it done and do it with passion.Recognition
- Rated as one of the 100 fastest-growing companies in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times (for nearly a decade)
- Ranked as one of the top 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the nation by Inc. Magazine (11 years running)
- Listed as one of Business Week’s 100 fastest-growing inner-city companies in the nation (every year since 2012)
Ubiquity also produced a hard-hitting and feature-length documentary with producers and editors out of CNN. Watch Broken Eggs: The Looming Retirement Crisis in America, today.
The SEO Marketing Contractor is responsible for identifying our top trafficked and converting SEO terms, collaborating with our content team on developing world-class content, staying up-to-date with the ever evolving algo updates and ensuring we are competitive in our vertical for our key head and long tail terms.You’ll also be responsible for expanding that list of terms and collaborating with other marketing team members on content, UX and product marketing to drive friction free conversion funnels from your SEO pages that drives an efficient CVR/CTR and increases LTV. Needless to say you own our company’s SEO strategy across cohorts ensuring we are on page 1 and competitive when various cohorts are searching for our company’s proprietary solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Grow Ubiquity’s organic traffic and rankings matching or beating the competition.
- Optimize organic traffic conversion rates, funnels and collaborating with your product marketing manager on the overall UX.
- Manage and execute an end-to-end SEO strategy, including goals, objectives, strategies, and a clear roadmap across top head, middle and long-tail terms.
- Provide detailed competitive analysis and ensure Ubiquity is maintaining authority across key product offerings, new product offerings and keyword themes.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities, and gain SERP.
- Work closely with the marketing team, and other stakeholders to align on the company strategies and plans.
- Work with Product Marketing, Product Management, webdev and other teams to ensure correct implementation of SEO recommendations, both technically and content-wise.
- Stay up to date with the latest tools, trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search engines and markets. Partner with the BI team to create and deliver SEO performance reports, and provide actionable insights to other marketing channels and internal stakeholders
- Stay abreast of top trends, best practices, and algorithms to continually develop winning strategies
- 401k Industry – Knowledge of 401(k) retirement plans preferred, not required.
- Customer Focus – Keeps internal and external customers in mind at all times and proactively seeks ways to improve service delivery. Emphasizes a team approach to providing great customer service. Solicits intradepartmental feedback.
- Accountability – Takes responsibility for the quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work, and achieves results with little oversight. Stays focused on work and makes the best use of time and resources.
- Communication – Uses appropriate and effective language for any given situation. Active listener who can communicate relevant information for others to understand.
- 4+ years of experience in strategizing and implementing SEO campaigns, ideally in finserv/fintech.
- The ideal candidate is highly analytical and excels in a results-driven environment.
- Comes with a deep understanding of SEO best practices and industry standards to ensure content (value prop, landing and product pages) is optimized to increase organic acquisition and search rankings.
- Proven experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy.
- Able to achieve concrete results and develop processes that improve outcomes and/or streamline overhead costs.
- Extremely familiar with SEO toolset and getting the most out of them to drive strategy and results.
- Experience developing and delivering best practices in media execution across paid search (SEM), paid social and programmatic.
This is a contract position and 100% remote.
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Ubiquity Retirement + Savings is an equal employment opportunity employer for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws.