Want to shape one of the most important and powerful elements of online purchasing for the heavy duty parts market leader? FleetPride, the leading provider of aftermarket heavy duty parts and service, is seeking an experienced Manager of SEO to drive our digital marketing efforts and improve our online presence. As the Manager of SEO, you will be responsible for managing and
optimizing our eCommerce website to increase traffic and drive revenue growth. You will work closely with our marketing and web development teams to develop and implement effective SEO strategies aligning with business goals.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for digital and a strong track record of driving results through SEO, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to join our team at FleetPride.
As a SEO Manager, You Will:
· Find opportunities and make data-driven decisions that drive traffic and conversion.
· Lead SEO strategy and execution, including keyword strategy, page optimization, technical optimization, and authority
development with support from an internal and external team and partners across web dev and marketing
· Perform regular audits of meta information, URL, internal linking, and other SEO best practices
· Develop and manage link-building strategies to improve domain authority and page ranking
· Analyze and report on website performance, including traffic, conversion rates, and revenue using tools like Google
Search Console, Google Analytics, and SEMRush
· Evangelize and educate stakeholders throughout the business by sharing the opportunity for SEO and the strategic
roadmap for how we bring it to fruition
· Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and search engine marketing
EDUCATION & TRAINING
· Bachelor degree in business or related field or equivalent experience in Business or related field
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
· 5+ years of hands-on experience in SEO and search engine marketing
· Strong knowledge of SEO best practices and tools
· Experience with driving marketing funnels and analytics
· Proven track record of SEO wins (e.g. driving company growth at scale through search engine optimization). Highly
· Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze and report on website performance
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills
SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Proficiency in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Excel, SEMRush, Salesforce, web optimization tools, and
competitor monitoring tools
· Strong data analytics and A/B testing knowledge for B2C & B2B digital products
· Ability to employ a variety of qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to continually improve the user
· Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; willingness to get into the details and drive clarity from ambiguity.
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.