Have you always dreamed of doing what you love and enjoying your work every day? We invite you to the G5 Entertainment team! Let’s develop and create better games together 🙂
G5 Entertainment AB is a Swedish mobile game publisher and developer. 20 years ago we became the first mobile developers in the CIS and since then we have been leading the game industry. We develop games in the genres of Match-3, Hidden Object, Mahjong Solitaire. Our portfolio includes 20+ world-class f2p projects, including Hidden City®, Jewels of Rome™, Mahjong Journey®, Homicide Squad®, Jewels of the Wild West™, etc.
We are looking for a candidate for the following position: SEO Manager (remote).
We are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable SEO Manager to join our Internet Marketing team!
As a SEO Manager you will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing www.g5e.com SEO strategy. Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
A great SEO Manager can analyze website traffic data, spot opportunities for growth, and develop content-rich SEO campaigns and optimizations to draw target audience to that site. Candidates should have a solid knowledge of content marketing principles, content management systems, and web analytics tools. We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. If you think that you can get our company on the first page of Google SERP, we would love to meet you.
What you’ll do:
- Plan, develop and implement successful www.g5e.com long- and short-term SEO strategy;
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences;
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization;
- Monitor and analyze redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs, and recommend tactics to optimize further;
- Optimize website content, landing pages;
- Coordinate with pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and search engine marketing (SEM) strategies;
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner;
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research;
- Develop off-page optimization initiatives, such as link-building;
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects;
- Suggest improvements in process, web and productivity optimization, collaborate with web developers;
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes;
- Collaborate with creative and marketing teams to provide engaging, relevant content to TA;
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices.
- 2 years of experience in planning and implementing a successful SEO strategy;
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest trends in SEO, SEO Strategies and SEO Best Practices;
- Expertise in A/B and other testing methods;
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. SemRush) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends);
- Working knowledge of SEO copywriting;
- Experience with SEO reporting;
- Professional SEO and SEM Certification is a plus;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success;
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Team player;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills;
- English speaking/writing skills – Upper Intermediate or better.
What we offer:
- Work for a Swedish company with a portfolio of over 20 global free-to-play (F2P) projects that have been translated in 15 languages;
- Participate in the full product development cycle;
- Grow your career with an international company;
- Official/contract employment;
- Possibility of relocation;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Full benefits package;
- Comprehensive, company-subsidized medical insurance;
- Educational programs in English with highly qualified instructors;
- Earn bonuses from project revenue for the teams you’re involved in;
- Performance share program for key employees;
- R&D Project Development: opportunities for creating your own project within the framework of the company;
- Paid conferences, trainings, and workshops;
- Internal training platform (educational webinars for all specializations within the company);
- Fun and educational hangouts/master classes;
- Attend our annual internal TeamUp conferences abroad;
- Participate in charity projects;
- Free exercise classes.
Want to join our team and start developing games that are played by millions around the world? Then send us your CV and refresh your email more often so as not to miss the letter from our recruiter 🙂