We are looking for a creative copywriter with basic SEO and WordPress knowledge to write, edit and optimize original content for marketing activities. The copywriter’s duties include creating copy for campaigns, editing any other Copywriters’ articles, and ensuring brand consistency across all platforms. You should also be able to understand user intent, creating informative and original web content that align with that intent.
To be successful as an SEO copywriter, you should demonstrate exceptional writing abilities with great attention to detail. The ability to understand analytical data and implement strategies is a plus.
- Proofing and Editing Content en Mass.
- Organization of Existing and New Content.
- Uploading Content onto WordPress sites following strict SEO Guidelines.
- Creating original content.
- Collaboration with numerous other team members to reach goals.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- WordPress Front-End Knowledge
- Copy Writing Experience
- Experience using Content Management Systems.
- Good time management skills
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Blueprint Digital is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Blueprint Digital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.